Skip to main content

The missing pieces – extra information about the show/ housemates

How much of a ‘say’ does Big Brother have?

First we heard that Sam was told to apologise to Aisha for the spa treatment, and now this from Jason’s Instagram:
10747969_417360718411632_478775758_n.jpg

“This is the outfit I wanted to wear for my perfect pair dance challenge but big brother said it was a a little "loud" lol.”

I guess it’s nothing completely new (I remember last year that Jade was going to wear red shoes for an eviction but BB suggested otherwise), but it does makes you wonder what else is being ‘directed’…

As you were. :p

I liked seeing this. I don't think we've even seen them wake up in the morning. I miss the original daily show that started with them getting up. Nein have gone way off the beaten track and me no likey!

Me too. It's sometimes just the little things you miss. :)

How much of a ‘say’ does Big Brother have?

First we heard that Sam was told to apologise to Aisha for the spa treatment, and now this from Jason’s Instagram:
10747969_417360718411632_478775758_n.jpg

“This is the outfit I wanted to wear for my perfect pair dance challenge but big brother said it was a a little "loud" lol.”

I guess it’s nothing completely new (I remember last year that Jade was going to wear red shoes for an eviction but BB suggested otherwise), but it does makes you wonder what else is being ‘directed’…

As you were. :p
At this rate, he won't get invited to the finale - Justyn anybody ?

Keep it up Jason! More, more!

Video: Ambi Pur Clear the Air Moment Week Eight

With the Backyard set for a night of festivities, Lawson comes clean on the lies he’s told in the House.

Ambipur BB.jpg

Direct Video Link (25.9 MB)

(Lawson talks about the Sanctuary, and his feelings for Cat)

Gallery: HMs Livin' Large In The Sanctuary

3d21d7364181479394c893999b8901c1.ashx

"HMs in the House may be having parties, but these guys have chess! Woo, chess!"

ee5d448a45a04c7a96004eb49d0a4f75.ashx

"Leo takes HMs through '40 Things You Can Do With Rope' - fun!"

Link to Full Gallery

It's A Bae-Off: Would You Choose Ryan Or Leo?

c35df2d3eb264254815e86d66c1f4e62.ashx

"Ryan gets along with all of Skye's friends. All except Travis atm. "He's gotta coupla enemies," Travis declared after getting stuck on the Sanctuary-side of the swap."

e73abfc2c1824e65b383cc9cb6cb14be.ashx

"Leo gets along with ... Skye. But even SHE didn't choose him to get a visitor's pass to the House. We'll cuddle you Leo!"

ef3bfb18383e41f4960dc0062dcded08.ashx

"Ryan's in touch with his feminine side, and let Skye tint his eyelashes and eyebrows."

Link to Full Gallery

Video: Out of Sight, Out of Mind: Is This the End for Skylo?

This time it’s Skye’s turn to be in the middle as she creates another love triangle for herself.

Ryan BB.jpg

Video Link (46.6 MB)

(Teeny-tiny bit of extra footage at the end)

So Ryan not finding Sonia hot made her want to embarrass him? I don't think it at all unusual that a 26 year old doesn't find a woman old enough to be his mother hot. Does she forget how old she is? She was nearly his age when he was born! Shes probably within a year or two of his mum...she could even be older. It's not at all outside the realms of possibility that he considers it a bit unsettling to think about. Sonia should open her eyes and realize the hm's are not her peers, they're a whole generation apart.

I say the exact same thing to older men getting all pedo on young women. Which is so. incredibly. common...But then they always try to justify it as being a man thing. Screw those double standards. Sonya can be a cougar all she desires, hopefully it will even it out amongst the old men chasing young women. *She looks amazing and any man would be lucky to be with her. Stop treating women like they have an expiry date.

I say the exact same thing to older men getting all pedo on young women. Which is so. incredibly. common...But then they always try to justify it as being a man thing. Screw those double standards. Sonya can be a cougar all she desires, hopefully it will even it out amongst the old men chasing young women. *She looks amazing and any man would be lucky to be with her. Stop treating women like they have an expiry date.
I didn't. I too would think (and say) exactly the same thing I'd the genders were reversed. You've completely missed my point, which was that she was annoyed that a person less than half her age didn't find her sexually attractive. I'd say exactly the same thing about a 50 year old man who got annoyed because Aisha, for example, didn't find him attractive. It would be creepy of him and it's creepy of her. She (or he I'd this happened to be a male - which it's not but still applies) needs to take note that 20 something's are not their peers and it's not a universal constant that 20 something's will be attracted to people old enough to be their parents and those who are not should not be punished or embarrassed for it. The only reason I made this about a woman is because she is one. Stop trying to put words into my mouth.

I didn't. I too would think (and say) exactly the same thing I'd the genders were reversed. You've completely missed my point, which was that she was annoyed that a person less than half her age didn't find her sexually attractive. I'd say exactly the same thing about a 50 year old man who got annoyed because Aisha, for example, didn't find him attractive. It would be creepy of him and it's creepy of her. She (or he I'd this happened to be a male - which it's not but still applies) needs to take note that 20 something's are not their peers and it's not a universal constant that 20 something's will be attracted to people old enough to be their parents and those who are not should not be punished or embarrassed for it. The only reason I made this about a woman is because she is one. Stop trying to put words into my mouth.

:kiss: Thank you if that's the case. Thank you for not being one of them. :bear:
Sorry if I jumped onto my double standard wagon too soon. There's a lot of it towards older women, especially on the internet.

Lawson's First Post House Interview

Mere hours after his Eviction, we sat down with Lawson for a no-holds-barred interview about his prime-time betrayal of long-term girlfriend Candice.

Lawson.jpg

Video Link (32.6 MB)

Article to go with Lawson's video interview:

Away from the live audience and fresh from being filled on all things Clawson – Lawson opens up and gives the lowdown on a life less private beyond Big Brother’s walls.

On calling Candice...
I have not spoken to Candice as of yet. I’ll be making that phone call as soon as I get back to my hotel room. [I feel] nervous but it is like ripping off a bandaid. I don’t even know what’s going to happen in that conversation or what she’s going to say but I will cop it on the chin.

On the first thing he’ll say...
Sorry. After that she’s going to want to have things to say to me. I don’t have any explanations for her. She has watched as much as she has watched so it’s not like I need to explain the situation because she knows it. I can only apologise and give her the chance to say what she needs to say.

On what happens if she doesn’t answer...
I will not call again tonight because she doesn’t want to speak to me. She knows that I’m out now. I’ll try again tomorrow. If she still doesn’t want to talk to me then I’ll speak to her when I’m back in Perth face-to-face.

On what happened before Lockdown...
Like any relationship it has its up’s and down’s. We had come to points where we decided we weren’t for the best [but] we’d always come back together because we missed the good times … So when I found out I was going into the House, we ran out of time to discuss and sort out our problems. In the last week [before Lockdown] we just decided to make things good between us and resolve it once I got out.

On how he’s feeling putting Candice in the public eye...
Terrible I think. I didn’t even think that she was doing exams at the moment. On top of everything else and having to deal with that and trying to do well in her exams is very selfish I think. I’ve said it before – and I’ll continue to say – that’s the one thing that’s going to cut me up inside. I can deal with anything that happens to myself but dragging her through the mud is going to be the hardest thing.

On how Candice will be dealing with the betrayal...
She would be just spending time with her family, her Mum especially; her Mum’s a very wise woman and has good things to say. More than likely [she] probably wants to lock herself in her room. I don’t know. Yeah. Poor girl. I really – I think – She would be struggling a lot unfortunately.

On the social media backlash...
I don’t think that anything I say is going to stop [people] ripping into me, they’re going to rip into me regardless. They have something to say – they have an opinion and everybody is entitled to their own opinion. The only way they can express it is through being a keyboard warrior. They’re never going to see me to my face and if they did they probably wouldn’t be able to say what they really want to say. It really just depends on how I handle what they say and I don’t think they’re going to affect me because I don’t even know them and they don’t know me. But they’re allowed to have their opinion. I’m allowed to have mine. And they’re never going to understand from my point of view.

On his friends judging him...
I’d be stupid for thinking people weren’t going to judge me for just going on to Big Brother. It’s a natural thing to judge people. I think my close friends – and my true friends – won’t. But I’m always going to be judged.

On whether he thought he’d REALLY get away with what he did in The Sanctuary....
I’m not an idiot. I wasn’t hiding that fact from Australia because you’d be stupid to think anything was hidden from Australia. It was then more the fact of hiding it from our Housemates. Pulling the blanket over our heads – it wasn’t like that was my idea or what I intended to happen because I had previously already offered to sleep on the couch but maybe with refreshments involved I was quite easily persuaded.

On Clawson...
I think Cat’s going to more upset with that than me because that has my entire name in it and just one letter from Cat so I think she’s going to be more upset than me. I didn’t even think about that coming out that there was going to be a relationship name?!

On Clawson escaping to Bali...
I am going to Bali. Whether or not Cat decides to come with me – I can’t speak for her, I can only speak for myself but I will definitely need to get away and I’d be happy for her to come along.

On whether he loves Cat...
Love is a big thing to throw around, just like hate, I don’t think that I love Cat but I have strong feelings for her which is obvious. I’m not just going to throw away what I had for something that I didn’t have strong feelings for.

On whether he’ll shake the tag of a cheating-loverat...

I don’t know what the future holds. I don’t think I’ll ever shake the tag but people would be naïve to think that this sort of thing doesn’t happen every day. Maybe it was a stupid thing to happen on national television but it did and I really did try to fight that. I am still a good person and still have done good things and will continue to do good things and whether or not I shake that, I’m just going to say ‘cop it on the chin’ and whether that decides whether I become a magician or an actor – that’s totally up to me.

On whether Clawson is for now or for always...
I think that relationships in Big Brother are very often short-lived and I think that comes down to that when you’re in the House – life doesn’t get in the way. All you have is your company. You can’t know whether or not you’ll get along on the outside because you both have to work, you both have to do things, you’re not going to be spending 24 hours a day together. Relationships on the outside sometimes only last 6 to 12 months so it’s just the way it goes. I couldn’t tell you what will happen when Cat leaves – I’m not that good a magician.

On if roles were reversed...
If Candice was in the Big Brother House and I was in her shoes I think it would be hard for me to understand because I hadn’t been in the Big Brother House and understand how much feelings can be magnified and you are put into this eco-system and all you have is people. I would still obviously be as upset as she is going to be feeling but it’s not the way it is. I can only imagine how she’d feel.

I didn't even notice! Someone's arranged them very neatly. Haha. :)
Did you notice in last night's episode, when Leo was sulking on the same bench by the pool, there was a line of girls' undies in the same spot?

Did you notice in last night's episode, when Leo was sulking on the same bench by the pool, there was a line of girls' undies in the same spot?

I think I was too focussed on Leo to notice. For…storyline reasons…totally not checking him out or anything. :angelic:

;) (or too busy trying to read the daily show thread / watch at the same time. Lol)

Back