Skip to main content

The missing pieces – extra information about the show/ housemates

There’s another gallery on Jump-in with photos of ‘Housemate Problems’. Most we’ve seen, but this one made me laugh - I don’t think we saw Penny confused about how to leave in the diary room (?), but imagine it would have been pretty funny.

f335124a06704769b37b488c23b866ce.ashx

“When you can’t find the exit to the Diary Room – HOUSEMATE PROBLEMS

There’s also this one. Jason did say in his interview with Luke that Travis was very touchy-feely with everyone. :D

65d409f6409b463393a143c3a0b7ac60.ashx

"When you are kicking it the spa and your Housemate starts stroking your earlobe – HOUSEMATE PROBLEMS!"

Link to Full Gallery

Maybe we could have understood the house dynamics a little better if we saw some more footage.

Oh yes – dynamics! That’s what I…um…meant too. :whistling:

You’re right though. And as much as I thought Confidential was a bit 'cringey' and gimmicky at times last year, I’d welcome it back no question.

But we have photos! Yay

Housemates failed the Song Challenge task

While we weren’t shown directly (apart from a photo on Jump-in and a couple of references to ‘no food’ in the latest episode), the HMs were on staples until winning the recent sleep task.

The outcome was decided by a vote on Jump-in, and I know quite a few forum posters / people on twitter mentioned they had voted ‘no’ to them passing. I wonder if this was the reason it wasn’t shown?

“Housemates, Australia voted and…didn’t give us the answer we wanted so this won’t go to air…you have failed this week’s task. That is all.”

^^ yeah, should sticky this thread as it's a help to find additional stuff that's not typically in the eviction, stunt & diary room orientated shows that we are kind of bound to this season.

From Sonia’s interview with The Daily Telegraph:

During a recent episode of Big Brother, she had been sitting in her dressing room tuning into the housemates’ conversation before the show went to air when she suddenly heard herself being discussed. Ryan Ginns, a 26-year-old graphic designer, said David Hodis, 31, a radiographer, was crushing on her.

“He said, ‘yeah Dave loves Sonia. He has this massive crush on her but personally I don’t get it’. So when we crossed to the house, Ryan made some kind of remark about frozen chicken. I said, ‘yes some of the girls think it’s funny but personally I don’t get it’. I really wanted to mess with his head,” she admits.

“I just wanted to let him know that I knew what he had said. No wonder that when he went off camera, his ears were bright red.”

By her own admission, Kruger is addicted to hosting Big Brother.

“It’s like a soap opera. Right now it’s all about the relationship between Cat (Rice) and Lawson (Reeves), who is cheating on his girlfriend of three years, Candice Leeder,” she says.

“It’s the most talked about relationship that has been going on in the house.”

Kruger is determined to return to her hosting role on Big Brother when her daughter is seven-months-old and will just fly up to Queensland with the baby.

Sonia on Priya: "She is very popular because she swims against the tide. She always says the thing that you know is not going to be popular but she says it anyway. I like that about her and I think that people out there do too."

On Skye: "I love her as a character. She’s just a classic. Every time I cross to Skye in the house, the live audience goes crazy. She has a big heart and a beautiful naivety going on."

On Aisha: "I can see her on a beach and she is appearing as a character on a soapie. I hope that she pursues this as a career as she could actually go quite well there."

Full article here (Also talks about BB ratings, her pregnancy, and being ‘papped’)

Edited to add: Sonia talking about filming BB with her 7-month old baby could be a pretty good indication that the show is back next year.

Last edited:
Gallery: Mirror, Mirror, on the House Walls

Who is the fairest of them all? We're not sure, but HMs sure spend a lot of time grooming themselves ... and each other!

b260832775f44f0cbe1475421b8322bc.ashx

“Don’t be alarmed Travis; that handsome Italian stallion you spy is just your reflection.”

88096188bfcb4855892d00196af35875.ashx

“David and Leo’s bromance is magnifying by the minute.”

5e34c76022b6447a939f47c445e518bc.ashx

"Ned's fur says 'pat me', his eyes say 'come any closer with those tweezers and you're in trouble'."

Link to Full Gallery

This makes it sound like she expects/knows it's coming back next year?!

"Kruger is determined to return to her hosting role on Big Brother when her daughter is seven-months-old and will just fly up to Queensland with the baby."

This makes it sound like she expects/knows it's coming back next year?!

"Kruger is determined to return to her hosting role on Big Brother when her daughter is seven-months-old and will just fly up to Queensland with the baby."

I know, right?! Very good sign that it’s coming back. Yeah…it’s Channel Nine…but I’d be happy with that if they learnt from this year and made it even better for the next.

So Ryan not finding Sonia hot made her want to embarrass him? I don't think it at all unusual that a 26 year old doesn't find a woman old enough to be his mother hot. Does she forget how old she is? She was nearly his age when he was born! Shes probably within a year or two of his mum...she could even be older. It's not at all outside the realms of possibility that he considers it a bit unsettling to think about. Sonia should open her eyes and realize the hm's are not her peers, they're a whole generation apart.

So Ryan not finding Sonia hot made her want to embarrass him? I don't think it at all unusual that a 26 year old doesn't find a woman old enough to be his mother hot. Does she forget how old she is? She was nearly his age when he was born! Shes probably within a year or two of his mum...she could even be older. It's not at all outside the realms of possibility that he considers it a bit unsettling to think about. Sonia should open her eyes and realize the hm's are not her peers, they're a whole generation apart.
Harsh, but true.

Back