Skip to main content

The missing pieces – extra information about the show/ housemates

Marina Warns The Housemates Can’t Be Trusted:
“They would put anyone under the bus”

Marina.jpg

Click for Video Link (33.4MB)

It's lights out for "Sleeping Beauty" Marina - the ninth Housemate (and first Intruder) to be Evicted from the Big Brother House.

In her exclusive post-Eviction tell-all, Marina dishes the dirt on the stuff Aisha doesn’t know, weighs in on the legitimacy of Cat and Lawson’s relationship, and shares her parting words to the Housemates.

On shaking the Intruder stigma...
I felt like I trusted everybody in there; winning their trust was difficult… It took me probably until Saturday, so two weeks into it, to feel like I know where I stand with the majority of people.

On her parting words to the Housemates...
My final words were ‘Be kind to one another’ because I really feel like there’s a lot of backstabbing going on… I feel like they would just put anyone under the bus. Even in the couple world [Travis & Aisha, Leo & Skye, Lawson & Cat], they will throw the other person under the bus.

On reserving judgement on Clawson’s relationship...
Cat and Lawson are definitely more complicated than the Housemates and people on the outside actually understand. There’s a lot of things that haven’t been said or shown even. I think there’s a lot of depth there. I can’t wait to see what happens with them actually.

On taking a moral stance on their controversial relationship...
If I had to agree or disagree, I wouldn’t know what to pick to be honest… I was happy for them to be happy together in that House.

On Leo’s favourite subject...
When it’s about him and his experiences, he’s very open to talking about that, but when it actually comes to the House, he hasn’t really got much to say.

On clearing the air with Aisha regarding her “flirtatious relationship” with Travis...
I did apologise and said, ‘If it’s anything I’ve done, I apologise for that, however I’m not going to apologise for him; you can sort it out with him.’

On Travis’ inappropriate behaviour behind Aisha’s back...
She hasn’t seen the majority of the things that he does because he’s very careful about what he does [around her]. When she’s around, he doesn’t act the same around the girls as when he’s by himself.

On the most ruthless game-player...
I think Skye is the most ruthless player because of the way she behaves, and she knows she can get away with it… Once she’s done something, she questions if it was the right or wrong thing to do.

On who she’d like to see win...
I want Ryan to win… Once Sandra and Sam left, he has shown a completely different side. He’s a genuine guy, he’s super funny, he’s intelligent, he’s fresh, he makes people feel very comfortable, he can be serious when he wants to be, he can be funny when he wants to be, he’s attentive… I feel like, out of everyone, he’s probably the most genuine.

"Big Brother's Marina reveals that while the cameras weren't rolling Travis kissed and touched a BRALESS Skye in the pool behind girlfriend Aisha's back"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ol-girlfriend-Aisha-s-back.html#ixzz3HVApdMIU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

AHHHHH... And here I was thinking that the whole idea of Big Brother is that the cameras are always "rolling"????
pretty sure she just means it wasn't shown.

And if you actually read the article... she may have been wearing a top without a bra, and he kissed her neck..... clickbait!

I know this is old, from the hotel task but it's pretty funny.

Exclusive Clips
Cheeky Skye REALLY Loves Chocolate
You know it can’t end well when it starts like this.

resizer.aspx

http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/videos/3824838237001/

For some reason I can't embed the video

All this INTERESTING CONTENT being left out for other CRAP, why do they even call this show Big Brother any more?

'Skye's not as dumb as she pretends to be': Big Brother intruder Marina exposes Australia's favourite 'bimbo' housemate

She may appear cute and ditzy on the show, but there is way more to Skye than meets the Big Brother eye, according to latest evictee Marina Rakovskaia.

"She's not as dumb as she pretends to be," the 30-year-old nurse revealed to TheFIX after being booted from the show last night.

"I guarantee she's a big player and the fact that she is so popular; I'm not sure how much of that player attitude Australia is seeing… She is in this game to win."

Consistently voted as the most saved, it's clear that the 20-year-old from the Gold Coast is Australia's favourite housemate right now. But Adelaide gal Marina, who was able to watch some episodes prior entering the house as an intruder, says she saw a different side to Skye upon meeting her.

"I think she gets away with a lot of things in the house that the others would never get away with," she observed.

"Being the youngest and the cutesy-wootsy blonde chicky-babe, she's definitely playing up the fact that 'oh I've had a bit too much to drink so I don't remember'. Or she's very inquisitive and she knows how to get information out of people, however when you ask her things she will say 'I don't know', or she'll start talking then cut her sentence half way and go 'Oh what was I talking about?'"

Like some other housemates who have cited similar concerns, Marina says she sees through Skye's act. "She plays up the bimbo image, which she doesn't actually want to be seen as. So she completely contradicts herself. Then she'll come out with a strategic statement about a person and people go, 'Whoa! Where did that come from?'"

http://www.yourtv.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1222922&showcomments=true

"Big Brother's Marina reveals that while the cameras weren't rolling Travis kissed and touched a BRALESS Skye in the pool behind girlfriend Aisha's back"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ol-girlfriend-Aisha-s-back.html#ixzz3HVApdMIU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

AHHHHH... And here I was thinking that the whole idea of Big Brother is that the cameras are always "rolling"????

Seems Jason was right when he said Travis was very touchy-feely. Maybe he just doesn't like anyone to feel left out? :p

Also interesting to read that Travis and Aisha are talking future plans: In Marina's eyes, she says that the couple's relationship is 'real' and progressing, telling DMA that the pair have even spoken about having children together.

How Well Do You Know Your BB Couples?

resizer.aspx

(I couldn't bring myself to paste any of them here, sorry. Lol)

Click the link - go on, I dare you.

Gallery: Couple Quiz

Jason asked all of the HMs what they would have done re taking the money, and all said they would have taken it (if they were in Aisha and Travis’ shoes).
So Travis, the most annoying housemate in almost everyone's book, was the only one who wouldn't have taken a share in $50K, and he was the one it was offered to. Interesting. If BB really wanted someone to take it, he would have offered it to Clawson.

'Cos Skye likes wearing other people's clothes even better than she likes chocolate. Did you hear the first thing she said when the neighbours moved in? Something like, "Let's go check out the closets."

:D I missed that, but it doesn't surprise me - she was keen to try on Leo's clothes when he first arrived too.

From Mike Goldman’s interview with Sandra:

Not a lot of new stuff. Sandra and Sam apparently spent most of their time farting on each other and playing pranks, and Sandra described it as more of a brother-sister relationship. During a live show after the Perfect Pairs task, Sam lifted Sandra’s dress up over her head and she wasn’t wearing underwear. Given that it was ’Live Show’, Sandra thought it would have been seen.

Also mentions that during one Friday night dinner, a question was asked as to who the HMs thought would be the wealthiest person to come out of BB. Travis said it would be him as he owns his own business, has property, and is going to marry Aisha.

http://www.onthemike.com/

10 Things You Didn't Know About the BB House

1. What’s the deal with the snake?
Wednesday’s Daily Show featured a shot of a carpet python in the camera runs. They’re commonly found in the area surrounding Big Brother – as well as possums. It was removed by a Dreamworld snake handler (to the relief of BB camera operators!).

828f2c4423404101bb25610eeebea237.ashx

2. Are HMs filmed on the toilet?
There are cameras EVERYWHERE in the House – including the toilet. However they aren’t filmed – or watched – in the toilets, unless they're up to something not toilet related. Big Brother has a duty of care to Housemates and must be able to monitor them at all times.

3. Do HMs ever wash their sheets?

Housemates wash their own sheets in the House laundry. Unless they are staying in the Sanctuary – it really is like a mini-holiday!

4. Does Big Brother make them clean the House?

There’s usually a Big Brother-led cleaning session every week, but generally it’s up to HMs to keep living areas tidy – and the Pool looking sparkling clean (luckily there aren’t too many leaves blowing around in the Backyard).

5. How do the ladies keep their hair did?

Hair supplies are on the weekly shopping list and can be bought in the House budget. But for big events, Big Brother (if he’s in a good mood anyway) may break out some hair straighteners, dryers and colour for the HMs.

6. What do the HMs order most when shopping?

Eggs and chicken – the HMs go nuts for it! They’re both easy to cook and relatively cheap. And – obviously – chocolate and ice-cream.

7. Do the HMs shower … naked?

Most of the Housemates do shower naked by choice. They are very respectful of each other – generally the girls shower together and the boys shower together.

79edcaa6d5f045efbf214289b7e9829d.ashx

8. Where do you get those rad mugs from?

Ah, you’ve noticed the 'Floating Mug' in the Kitchen! They are in the House courtesy of Beyond Cool.

9. What, exactly, are the ‘staples’ provided to Housemates?

Well this week, staples consisted of 9.5kg brown rice, 9kg quinoa, 14kg frozen peas, 15kg tinned asparagus, 7kg potato powder, 15kg tinned pineapple, 5kg sultanas,48L milk powder, 9L almond milk, 27kg red kidney beans and 2kg of peanut butter.

10. What time do the HMs go to bed?

Housemates live by the adage – live while I’m alive, sleep when I’m … Evicted from the BB House. These extroverts don’t usually hit the hay until witching hour most nights – but they’re still up bright and early to enjoy the sunny GC weather.

68a38514fef04674be2de4014852be35.ashx

Link to Full Gallery

Back