Skip to main content

Episode Day 57 (3/11/14) Eviction

Regardless of the whole Cat drama, Lawson was a really entertaining housemate and I'm sad to see him go. I hope he gets things sorted with his person-on-the-outside and that his social media experience isn't totally ruined by people angrily projecting their own relationship insecurities on him.

So the question now is how will Cat do in the house without her fellow. I kind of want her to be evicted tomorrow so they can be reunited, but also it would be cool to see her stick around right till the final. Meow.

I think what he did was low and selfish but I have to admit I feel a bit sorry for him. He seems very naive and I don't think he really knows how hurtful and disrespectful he's been, but at least he is owning it. That counts for something. It's still disgraceful though to treat a long term girlfriend in such a humiliating way. He and Cat will either marry quickly ( thus validating the "trueness" of their love) and then burn out or they'll die in the arse before the year is out due to his ongoing guilt.

I would hate to be in his position and I think Cat is going to fare even worse.

View attachment 45025

Oh dear.... Jake is tweet rapping about lawson

tumblr_ne8uwsZVp61seuriqo2_250.gif

I think what he did was low and selfish but I have to admit I feel a bit sorry for him. He seems very naive and I don't think he really knows how hurtful and disrespectful he's been, but at least he is owning it. That counts for something. It's still disgraceful though to treat a long term girlfriend in such a humiliating way. He and Cat will either marry quickly ( thus validating the "trueness" of their love) and then burn out or they'll die in the arse before the year is out due to his ongoing guilt.

I would hate to be in his position and I think Cat is going to fare even worse.
You know. Some people are wise and together at 23, and some are still trying to figure out who they are and where they're going. I think Lawson is in the latter category. Everyone grows at their own pace. Expecting others to be at the same emotional stage as themselves is quite silly, imo.

The 4 safe HMs were just announced in QLD. Usually Sonia says they're safe and won't be going home tonight or tomorrow night, but this time she just said tonight. Does this mean they could still go home in tomorrow's double? :confused:

On a side note, when Priya was saved I swore I heard one of the HMs say Prisus - or at least it sounded like it.

Back