Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Let's be real - there was only 4 % dividing David, Cat, Leo and Priya!
It just seems like such a shock because it was 10%.

4% between David, Cat, Leo and Prisus is actually VERY DECENT.[DOUBLEPOST=1414492541][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know I'm speaking extreme BLASPHEMY - but I think this is the week we will say goodbye to our beautiful goddess Priya - along with Leo.

Goodbye Brent

2ZXcXgZ.gif

Let me be CRYSTAL CLEAR my devotion and love for Priya has NART changed. However, I just don't think she has enough fans outside of pristianity to save her this time.
In the eviction alongside ALL the HM's? :drowning:

Surely Lawson... maybe Leo... would get less votes?

I hope I'm wrong. I'm PRAYING TO THE PRIYA GODDESS that I am wrong.

Like Leo is 100% gone, I think it's between Cat, David and Priya.

I know I'm speaking extreme BLASPHEMY - but I think this is the week we will say goodbye to our beautiful goddess Priya - along with Leo.

The temptation of the succubus sCat has truly infected the hearts of viewers. It won't be too long until, with the likes of Travisty, Whoresan and Leo, the Big Brother House descends into the fiery pits of Hell. Hades will welcome the sinners of the House, and eject our Prisus from the forsaken Promised Land.

Fear not disciples of Prisus, the worm of sin has not yet penetrated the far flung corners of the house. I pray that Prisus still has some time to go. Once she is ejected, the House will finally burn in the deepest fires of Lisafer's kingdom. Only then will she undergo a true resurrection, our tears will feed her spirit and she will be reborn amongst us mere mortals.

Only then will we understand the meaning of Love. Praise the wisdom of Prisus, for soon she will be among us. Praise her!

I know the 10% was a huge shock to you all.

BUT, Priya was getting a pretty shitty edit the past few days that it was on.

I commented about it in a daily thread last week.

True I remember that.

Back