Skip to main content

Post Your VOICE

@SomeName, have you deleted yours, because your one is the only one I wasn't able to hear. don't tell me I missed out :(

Yes, I really only did it because Madge and Mrs B asked. But after I posted it I was like "shit, you're such an idiot. You should have just PM'd them the link". Figured I would wait for both of them to hear it and then delete.

Then there was the whole tirade of racist and homophobic jokes I did which I think might have put some people off.

hahahahahha not true by the way ;-)

Yes, I really only did it because Madge and Mrs B asked. But after I posted it I was like "shit, you're such an idiot. You should have just PM'd them the link". Figured I would wait for both of them to hear it and then delete.

Then there was the whole tirade of racist and homophobic jokes I did which I think might have put some people off.

hahahahahha not true by the way ;-)

hahaha I read this and was like umm ok, yeah probably good thing you deleted that (yes I was judging you! lol). Well looks like Madonna was quite happy haha

Wish I could listen to all the new ones right now but I don't think it would score me many points at work.
Counting down the hours impatiently!

I haven't even made it as far as a recording yet, I'm just trying to listen from my ancient iPad. But yeah it won't let me record either.

On my android tablet I had to find a pre-historic version of Flash Player that was downloadable onto it before it would work. I don't suppose old iPad's have the same issues with flash player? If it is, I can show you were to manually install it from. If not, I have no idea lol.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QYx94iRSmh

I swear I don't normally sound this nasally but whatever it's the best I could do under the circumstances. The good thing is you won't accidentally recognise me out the streets based solely on my voice. :thumbsup:

May have another go when I'm cleared up on another day but for now it'll do.
Your voice is hypnotising, it makes me want to obey. If you said "punch a kitten" I probably would, despite the fact that kittens are my favourite things.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QYx94iRSmh

I swear I don't normally sound this nasally but whatever it's the best I could do under the circumstances. The good thing is you won't accidentally recognise me out the streets based solely on my voice. :thumbsup:

May have another go when I'm cleared up on another day but for now it'll do.
OMG you sound hot! I'm shocked....

@Sweetgeek you're studying primary teaching in sydney?! I just graduated from uni...and not to sound super creepy/stalker it totally sounded you were reading from the MMAD textbook.....
o_O

On my android tablet I had to find a pre-historic version of Flash Player that was downloadable onto it before it would work. I don't suppose old iPad's have the same issues with flash player? If it is, I can show you were to manually install it from. If not, I have no idea lol.

I wouldn't have a clue, I will have to try multiple devices tonight. All I know is it's really unfair - your torture of being unable to listen at work is my whole life right now.

@Sweetgeek you're studying primary teaching in sydney?! I just graduated from uni...and not to sound super creepy/stalker it totally sounded you were reading from the MMAD textbook.....
o_O
I'm studying it online via open uni. The textbook is called delivering authentic arts education.

Congratulations on graduating, how exciting for you!

I'm studying it online via open uni. The textbook is called delivering authentic arts education.

Congratulations on graduating, how exciting for you!
Haha ty :) That textboook sounded so famialar lol...

So cool hearing everyones voices! Everyone sounds super attractive lol
:notworthy:

I wouldn't have a clue, I will have to try multiple devices tonight. All I know is it's really unfair - your torture of being unable to listen at work is my whole life right now.

To be honest I'd only done the research for my tablet because I knew that was the problem but I don't think iPad supports Adobe Flash at all. (I feel stupid talking anything tech whatsoever).
Maybe check this out to see if it could help? Sorry I couldn't be more helpful :(
https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/puffin-web-browser-free/id472937654?mt=8

Haha ty :) That textboook sounded so famialar lol...

So cool hearing everyones voices! Everyone sounds super attractive lol
:notworthy:
I wish I could tell you what the equivalent topic is for you, but I wouldn't have a clue lol. I wish I could do on campue studying too, but I just don't have the time and this would be my best option.

I don't expect the voices coming through. It's so strange having a voice to these posts but so lovely all the same.

Wheres your voice? :p ;)

Back