Skip to main content

Post Your VOICE

Pretty sad that I'm going back to page 1 to listen to these all again, yeah?

Struggle's too real bitches but it's all I got

tumblr_md1qiarxn61qduen9o1_400.gif

See now the words to REALLY pick the North American from the rest of the world accents:
Tomatoes
Basil
Oregano
Nissan
Adidas
Aluminium we already did. We have to call it "tin foil" in Casa del Casper as it always causes a fight between CaspersDad and me. Hahahaha!!

See now the words to REALLY pick the North American from the rest of the world accents:
Tomatoes
Basil
Oregano
Nissan
Adidas
Aluminium we already did. We have to call it "tin foil" in Casa del Casper as it always causes a fight between CaspersDad and me. Hahahaha!!

And Hyundai. Just like your "tin foil" there is a whole extra syllable there that you guys insist on omitting. Oh versatile too.

My favourite thread of all time hands down.

This is probably the least judgemental, most supportive, most generous forum out there for bloody anything.

Serious bunch of good eggs here. And while my nether regions are probably reacting more than they should - gay men, straight men, women oh my! - y'all are a good bunch and make me smile or full on laugh.

And @Oswin - even though the popup says webcam, it's just tied in with your voice xo

Ohhh I judge, don't you worry about that ;)

Ok so finally I get some time to myself and excitedly prepare myself for this thread with my expectations very high based on all the hype thus far, and it doesn't fucking work! Hopefully it's my internet being a POS temporarily, this is an even bigger letdown than this entire season of BB - yep big call but I'm sticking to it.

frustrated-gif.gif

Ok so finally I get some time to myself and excitedly prepare myself for this thread with my expectations very high based on all the hype thus far, and it doesn't fucking work! Hopefully it's my internet being a POS temporarily, this is an even bigger letdown than this entire season of BB - yep big call but I'm sticking to it.

frustrated-gif.gif
How are you trying to do it?

I ended up recording a 'voice memo' on my iPhone and emailing that to myself and uploading to the vocaroo site.

Back