Skip to main content

Post Your VOICE

How are you trying to do it?

I ended up recording a 'voice memo' on my iPhone and emailing that to myself and uploading to the vocaroo site.

I haven't even made it as far as a recording yet, I'm just trying to listen from my ancient iPad. But yeah it won't let me record either.

I haven't even made it as far as a recording yet, I'm just trying to listen from my ancient iPad. But yeah it won't let me record either.
You should at least be able to hear it. When you open the page just make sure it's stopped loading before you hit play.

You should at least be able to hear it. When you open the page just make sure it's stopped loading before you hit play.

Hey don't tell me what I should do! It either takes ages to load before timing out or sometimes I get an error message.

It's fine, I guess I'll just be excluded from this apparently awesome thread. But you guys have fun :(

no-words-homer-into-brush.gif

@the Theorist get your voice on here ASAP mate.

@Connoisseur - do you have a smart phone? I recorded a voice memo on my phone and then emailed that file to myself. Then on the laptop I got the file from my email and uploaded it to vocaroo.

OMG you sound great! Your voice matches you looks.... Which is hot btw.

I'm going to do the ijake challenge thing later tonight, I just need to find a book with an interesting passage.
eek!

That was torture, I could barely contain my nervousness throughout that and hearing myself now... Oh gosh! I'm in a fit of giggles.

My textbook was in front of me so it was easy to choose what to read lol.

Back