Skip to main content

The Four New Housemates(?) Revealed. Young. Predictable.

I hope Lina is a bossy bitch like Mikkayla.

I think the producers had to choose between Jake and Richard at the start of the show and ended up going with Jake. Perhaps they realised that was a huge mistake and are now sending in the entertaining version of Jake. We can only hope!

My guess is this will end up like Big Brother UK.

Public will vote on their two favourites. They will become housemates.

Then these two will vote another housemates out of the game with the normal eviction.

The four powerhouse housemates are perhaps going to be 'The Brains', 'The Body', 'The Brawn' and 'The Beauty'

How old is she?[DOUBLEPOST=1414306605][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes lol
I'm not sure if Lina's a HM, just googling after that post from @Consuela and found that linkin profile....and those sunnies she was wearing are from quay australia.
Ive seen Tully wearing a similar pair

Penny must be around 30 though

The annoying thing is if the public does decide who stays and who goes in regards to these new intruders, the public will vote out whichever ones have a personality and the boring ones will enter the house. Than the public will moan about how boring they are:rolleyes::bang:

The annoying thing is if the public does decide who stays and who goes in regards to these new intruders, the public will vote out whichever ones have a personality and the boring ones will enter the house. Than the public will moan about how boring they are:rolleyes::bang:

I think the one with glasses will have more personality that the one with 'brawn'.
I don't expect brawn to enter lol.

I'm kinda wanting them all to stay, just because there not being some convoluted twist involved would actually be the biggest shock of this season.

Get Ready! It's Time to Shake Things Up!

Four new players guaranteed to rock the Big Brother House!

This Monday FOUR new powerhouse players arrive and just like Sonia has hinted, "They're the four next door!"

Four new forces to be reckoned with, new blood, new energy... these incoming Housemates will change everything!

Welcome to a new era of Big Brother! And just how will it impact the game? You'll have to be watching to find out!

http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-49/shake-things-up/

A NEW ERA, Powerhouse players? They just look like the same same housemates as usual. Who are they related to, how many of them actually auditioned to get on the show, how many of them have connections with other housemates? Another damp squib by the look of it and thats just my reaction on seeing these pictures. I cant see a big ratings increase, or any great interest in this lot, coming in so soon after 2 other intruders.

They are calling them new housemates, so presumably they wont have to serve out a probationary period as an intruder, they will be able to nominate and be nominated right from the beginning?

Back