Skip to main content

The Four New Housemates(?) Revealed. Young. Predictable.

Penny Higgs
Penny%20Higgs.jpg

From
Melbourne
Professional
Dancer

Loving everything about dance, as cliché as it sounds, Penny lives and breathes to entertain! Penny has danced professionally in the industry for over 14yrs, working in television, film, media, live theatre and major corporate events Australia wide. These events include: The Logies dancing for Flo Rida, Australia’s Got Talent (Channel 7), 9 yrs of work with the GTV9 network for Tony Bartuccio, and various media campaigns as a featured dancer for Adidas, Pantene, Jay Jays, Jetstar, Telstra, Funkita Swimwear, KPMG, Grand Prix, NBL, NRL, AFL and many more. Penny’s greatest career highlight to date is So You Think You Can Dance Australia, making the Top 8 dancers for season 2, then travelling with The Australia tour of SYTYCD 2009 top 10 Arena Spectacular.
On every other day when not in rehearsals or on stage, Penny is in the studio six days a week teaching at her own dance school “Dance Generation Performing Arts School” located in Melbourne’s Western suburbs. Passing on her knowledge and love of dance to young aspiring dancers is truly a blessing for Penny and she couldn’t be happier. Penny has been teaching and choreographing for over 10yrs and often travels interstate for guest workshops throughout the year.
Penny has also had various acting roles with various TVC’s, Film Clips, Neighbours and recently landed a feature role with a main character in a big budget film “I Frankenstein”, released 2013, directed by Stuart Beattie.
Penny is hard working, extremely dedicated to creating art, adores working with people and loves sharing her passion for dance.

experience
  • So You Think You Can Dance Australia 2009 (Channel 10) - Top 8
  • Eve - Australian tour 2008 - resident dancer
  • NBL South Dragon dancer
  • Crusty Demons dancer
  • NRL Melbourne Storm cheerleader

http://www.theministryofdance.com.au/talents/penny-higgs

The use of "powerhouse" makes me think that maybe they will be in a seperate house. And somehow influence the main house.

Thoughts?

I do wonder if an intruder/new housemate could win this year... IF they're actually worth watching.

I do wonder if an intruder/new housemate could win this year... IF they're actually worth watching.

If the four of them are all staying (which I doubt) and they're actually good, there does seem to be a fairly high chance of one of them winning, which'd be interesting.

Back