Skip to main content

The Four New Housemates(?) Revealed. Young. Predictable.

So if they are putting 4 new housemates in, are they going to start having quadruple evictions? There are only a few weeks left, right?

This is honestly ridiculous. Why not let us see what the originals are doing instead of chucking more people in that we don't have a chance in hell of getting to know? Ugh.

Snore.... Wheres the westy bogan, the fat guy, the old woman, the nerd, the bloody normal people. The fan!!!!!

4 x celebrity wanabees and harry potter looks like a jason/jake replacement. Fuck so disappointed

Surely we wont keep 4. 2 couples in, only one stays?

9968cda792c1070b0263ed7ec43ae931_400x400.jpeg

penny Protected Tweets
@penny_higgs
Dancer,high kicks,hair flicks,new kicks.coffee,music & love.I'm sensitive,but strong,I don't follow trends,I don't always fit in,but I like that.peaceout! xx

Melbourne

OMG THE GIRL IN FRONT IS PENNY HIGGS - she was rumoured to be a HM pre-season by someone here, and I know of her mutually through my family... she was on SYTYCD a few years ago and is very big in the dance world. Has done a lot of work doing gigs on the Logies, Footy Show, etc, as a back-up dancer.
I recognised her face!!!!

I don't feel anything looking at them. The revolving door of housemates hasn't been swinging this much since BB08. With no live updates and BB only airing 4 nights a week (with most airtime being devoted to "EVENTS" like evictions and nominations), we barely know the current crop of housemates. Why should I feel any optimism about these newbies?

It's almost a month until finale. Unless they plan on extending the series into the non-ratings period, I don't see them allowing all of the newbies to stay. It's likely they don't give a shit about them at all and just want to use their entries and inevitable exits as new "EVENTS" to spruik throughout next week. They'll probably only let one or two stay.

Isn't that chick from So you think you can dance?[DOUBLEPOST=1414303841][/DOUBLEPOST]Also didnt they say pre season no intruders? and this year they have more than any, Im confused, this is not unusual though

Man BB is shitting a load of housemates into the house this year. They keep chucking in ppl who are all similar to one another.. good looking enough and young enough. It's getting annoying

Back