Skip to main content

The Four New Housemates(?) Revealed. Young. Predictable.

The girl in front is Penny from So You Think You Can Dance. Think she was in the first season

OMG THE GIRL IN FRONT IS PENNY HIGGS - she was rumoured to be a HM pre-season by someone here, and I know of her mutually through my family... she was on SYTYCD a few years ago and is very big in the dance world. Has done a lot of work doing gigs on the Logies, Footy Show, etc, as a back-up dancer.

The girl in the front is Penny who was on so you think you can dance....

I thought she looked somewhat familiar. The guy in the glasses looks familiar too. Actually, now that I think about it, they all kinda do...

Just posted this in the other thread. That is definitely Penny Higgs.

She was rumoured to be a HM pre-season by someone here, and I know of her mutually through my family... she was on SYTYCD a few years ago and is very big in the dance world. Has done a lot of work doing gigs on the Logies, Footy Show, etc, as a back-up dancer.

They probably are all from some other form of reality TV cause yes they all do look familiar. shaved head guy from Survivor or something?

OMG THE GIRL IN FRONT IS PENNY HIGGS - she was rumoured to be a HM pre-season by someone here, and I know of her mutually through my family... she was on SYTYCD a few years ago and is very big in the dance world. Has done a lot of work doing gigs on the Logies, Footy Show, etc, as a back-up dancer.
yeah I remember her name being mentioned pre-season

couple of tweets so far

bec ‏@turnerrebecca 5m
@BBAU9 isn't that girl second from the Penny from SYTYCD? cool. Can't wait to see what goes down.

Luke ‏@FarronFox 3m
@BBAU9 is that girl in the front @penny_higgs ? I remember her from @SYTYCDAU #BBAU

penny's twitter is protected...Only confirmed followers have access to it

It's funny that they're putting in someone very well known on the reality TV circuit, considering this year BBUK put in someone who won Britain's Got Talent or one of those sorta shows. I mean, I know a lot of the current housemates have participated in reality shows, but at least they're fairly unknown...

Back