Skip to main content

Episode Day 39 (16/10/2014) - Daily Show

I got a bit of a girl-boner when Leo said "Goodnight darlin'" to Skye. He said it so soft and Canadian and hot. <3

1413.gif
Steady-cam cat, meet steady-cam chicken.

Ryan has a conversation that Skye is fake and playing the game.

So this is paraphrasing as I didn't take a transcript.

In the house he says something like people are fake and bubbly and so he gravitates towards Sandy because she gets down.

Skye says, 'but people who are up and bubbly also get down.'

Ryan has a go at her because he apparently never suggested this and she's just an idiot confused. Even thought he just said he gravitates towards Sandy because she gets down as opposed to the bubbly people. So Skye was not off track and whether or not it's what Ryan meant, she was not out of line for saying it.

I was really disappointed at everyone one for just letting that go on. I have noticed a few times, people won't go against the group even when they are wrong. They leave others to hanging out to dry. Except for Aisha and Trav, they have each others backs. Then look at the shit they get. Well they have each others back, then the little shit head crew all back each other. No one else backs anyone else. They will just side with the majority in the moment.

In my view Skye was right on with her observations. Ryan was attacking her. I think it's also fairly safe to assume he was having a go at her, in light of his previous conversation. Fake and so forth. He was upset he is up, the nominations thing with her irked him. His whole attitude after being up, he seemed to be very deliberate with his words, it didn't seem natural. He's a mean person and yeah he takes pleasure in thinking he's better than others.

Which was kind of central to it. It seems team shit head has decided Skye is this weeks target. Look at Sandra, she is throwing tantrums but gets a pass. Of course what was her reaction to being up, attacking skye. Having a go at skye, insulting skye in the diary room.

They are all immature and for whatever Skye's immaturity is, at least she isn't a fucking hypocrite. Ryan was attacking her, was condescending her, was talking down to her. He's an arrogant shit head.

Even others, like David saying he made comments to 'rile her up.' Fuck off with that bullshit, it's not a good thing to deliberately try and upset people. That is what arseholes do and get pleasure in.

How can someone like Ryan have a massive tantrum that Skye is disrespectful when he never listened to what she said. What she said was actually on point with what he just said. I rewound to make sure. He's then off calling her a bimbo? Where is his respect? He has talked a bunch of times about 'treating a lady, how a lady should act.' Well he does not act or talk to her as if she is a lady. With the respect anyone should deserve.

When Ryan's having a go at Skye and she says, 'well just don't talk to me then.' Of course the arsehole attitude is to then jump at her about that. Yet minutes later when they are talking about it and yes had some enjoyment in the aftermath of her being upset. Taking pleasure in it. Sandra said something like she's done with Skye, not going to bother with her. No jumping on Sandra for that. More hypocrisy.
Whoa! I would scale that wall of words but I'm not wearing my climbing shoes! Cliff notes version? :D

In the house he says something like people are fake and bubbly and so he gravitates towards Sandy because she gets down.

Ryan has a go at her because he apparently never suggested this and she's just an idiot confused. Even thought he just said he gravitates towards Sandy because she gets down as opposed to the bubbly people. So Skye was not off track and whether or not it's what Ryan meant, she was not out of line for saying it.

I was really disappointed at everyone one for just letting that go on. I have noticed a few times, people won't go against the group even when they are wrong. They leave others to hanging out to dry. Except for Aisha and Trav, they have each others backs. Then look at the shit they get. Well they have each others back, then the little shit head crew all back each other. No one else backs anyone else. They will just side with the majority in the moment.

In my view Skye was right on with her observations. Ryan was attacking her. I think it's also fairly safe to assume he was having a go at her, in light of his previous conversation. Fake and so forth. He was upset he is up, the nominations thing with her irked him. His whole attitude after being up, he seemed to be very deliberate with his words, it didn't seem natural. He's a mean person and yeah he takes pleasure in thinking he's better than others.

Which was kind of central to it. It seems team shit head has decided Skye is this weeks target. Look at Sandra, she is throwing tantrums but gets a pass. Of course what was her reaction to being up, attacking skye. Having a go at skye, insulting skye in the diary room.

They are all immature and for whatever Skye's immaturity is, at least she isn't a fucking hypocrite. Ryan was attacking her, was condescending her, was talking down to her. He's an arrogant shit head.

Even others, like David saying he made comments to 'rile her up.' Fuck off with that bullshit, it's not a good thing to deliberately try and upset people. That is what arseholes do and get pleasure in.

How can someone like Ryan have a massive tantrum that Skye is disrespectful when he never listened to what she said. What she said was actually on point with what he just said. I rewound to make sure. He's then off calling her a bimbo? Where is his respect? He has talked a bunch of times about 'treating a lady, how a lady should act.' Well he does not act or talk to her as if she is a lady. With the respect anyone should deserve.

When Ryan's having a go at Skye and she says, 'well just don't talk to me then.' Of course the arsehole attitude is to then jump at her about that. Yet minutes later when they are talking about it and yes had some enjoyment in the aftermath of her being upset. Taking pleasure in it. Sandra said something like she's done with Skye, not going to bother with her. No jumping on Sandra for that. More hypocrisy.
Well said. That's how I saw it and I'm no fan of Skye's. I know Skye didn't articulate herself well but I agree that Ryan was attacking her in more than a passive aggressive way. I also didn't like how the "gang" then mocked Skye after they left, feeling superior for having hurt someone. And yet Skye apologised? Leo - didn't quite get what role he played, but if Aisha was right he didn't back up Skye which is weak.

I hate to admit it, but Ryan was right.

How he said the reason he gravitates towards Sandra over the bubbly people is because Sandra gets down and emotional.

That is a paraphrase but what he said.

Skye's comment was that everyone gets down, even the bubbly people. Ryan is just a cunt and so then had a go at her even when it was a fair comment. Talking down, being intimidating and so forth. When the entire suggestion of his comment was he doesn't gravitate to the bubbly people because they don't get down.

How he said the reason he gravitates towards Sandra over the bubbly people is because Sandra gets down and emotional.

That is a paraphrase but what he said.

Skye's comment was that everyone gets down, even the bubbly people. Ryan is just a cunt and so then had a go at her even when it was a fair comment. Talking down, being intimidating and so forth. When the entire suggestion of his comment was he doesn't gravitate to the bubbly people because they don't get down.
Sounds to me like someone needs to analyse the transcript.

Paraphrasing is just glorified hearsay.

That is exactly how I saw it Ryan was the one who jumped down Skye's throat, I watched it twice because I was confused as to why people were agreeing with Ryan. He was really out of line.

Back