Skip to main content

Episode Day 39 (16/10/2014) - Daily Show

I got a bit of a girl-boner when Leo said "Goodnight darlin'" to Skye. He said it so soft and Canadian and hot. <3

1413.gif

Oh no did Sam leave his prosthetic leg in the house?

It's still lodged inside of Travis as we speak.[DOUBLEPOST=1413456668][/DOUBLEPOST]
I got a bit of a girl-boner when Leo said "Goodnight darlin'" to Skye. He said it so soft and Canadian and hot. <3

1413.gif

ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggcccccccccccccccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1413.gif

1413.gif

1413.gif

Watching Cat and Lawson going outside to sit in that wheel... AGAIN, again.

"ahhhh, iwantedtahaveachatwithyou"...

Cat, the fast talker!! Lol

Lawson... Speaking shit and trying to tell this crazy cat that he didn't ever want to lead her on... "maybe we should, ahh, just not spend time together... Would you like it if we like, AVOIDED EACH OTHER...??!!"

Cat.... Weird laugh/cry and devo eyes.

I'm imagining Lawson waking up in the middle of the night with her sitting on the end of his bed just staring at him!!
Or sitting in the corner turning the lamp on and off while listening to Madame Butterfly. That chick is about two episodes away from a full on involuntary commitment.

Ryan has a conversation that Skye is fake and playing the game.

So this is paraphrasing as I didn't take a transcript.

In the house he says something like people are fake and bubbly and so he gravitates towards Sandy because she gets down.

Skye says, 'but people who are up and bubbly also get down.'

Ryan has a go at her because he apparently never suggested this and she's just an idiot confused. Even thought he just said he gravitates towards Sandy because she gets down as opposed to the bubbly people. So Skye was not off track and whether or not it's what Ryan meant, she was not out of line for saying it.

I was really disappointed at everyone one for just letting that go on. I have noticed a few times, people won't go against the group even when they are wrong. They leave others to hanging out to dry. Except for Aisha and Trav, they have each others backs. Then look at the shit they get. Well they have each others back, then the little shit head crew all back each other. No one else backs anyone else. They will just side with the majority in the moment.

In my view Skye was right on with her observations. Ryan was attacking her. I think it's also fairly safe to assume he was having a go at her, in light of his previous conversation. Fake and so forth. He was upset he is up, the nominations thing with her irked him. His whole attitude after being up, he seemed to be very deliberate with his words, it didn't seem natural. He's a mean person and yeah he takes pleasure in thinking he's better than others.

Which was kind of central to it. It seems team shit head has decided Skye is this weeks target. Look at Sandra, she is throwing tantrums but gets a pass. Of course what was her reaction to being up, attacking skye. Having a go at skye, insulting skye in the diary room.

They are all immature and for whatever Skye's immaturity is, at least she isn't a fucking hypocrite. Ryan was attacking her, was condescending her, was talking down to her. He's an arrogant shit head.

Even others, like David saying he made comments to 'rile her up.' Fuck off with that bullshit, it's not a good thing to deliberately try and upset people. That is what arseholes do and get pleasure in.

How can someone like Ryan have a massive tantrum that Skye is disrespectful when he never listened to what she said. What she said was actually on point with what he just said. I rewound to make sure. He's then off calling her a bimbo? Where is his respect? He has talked a bunch of times about 'treating a lady, how a lady should act.' Well he does not act or talk to her as if she is a lady. With the respect anyone should deserve.

When Ryan's having a go at Skye and she says, 'well just don't talk to me then.' Of course the arsehole attitude is to then jump at her about that. Yet minutes later when they are talking about it and yes had some enjoyment in the aftermath of her being upset. Taking pleasure in it. Sandra said something like she's done with Skye, not going to bother with her. No jumping on Sandra for that. More hypocrisy.

I hate it when people ask for hugs.

If a hug doesn't happen naturally then it is meaningless to me.
so if you are totally unaware of what has been going on with someone and they are upset and needing comfort you wouldn't be their go to person then
... because sometimes you just need the hug ... example would be me getting off phone with family o'seas after hearing totally unexpected bad news - noone else is aware of it ... everything was wonderful before the call ... suddenly its not ... i'm not a howler - i'm just going to quietly go and interrupt what they're doing and theyll plainly see I need a hug ... I come from a huggy family I guess - a hug conveys a lot for me when I can't get the right words out - and after the hug I can let them know what's going on ...
... I'm not a stage 5 clingy type going around demanding hugs lol

In the house he says something like people are fake and bubbly and so he gravitates towards Sandy because she gets down.

Ryan has a go at her because he apparently never suggested this and she's just an idiot confused. Even thought he just said he gravitates towards Sandy because she gets down as opposed to the bubbly people. So Skye was not off track and whether or not it's what Ryan meant, she was not out of line for saying it.

I was really disappointed at everyone one for just letting that go on. I have noticed a few times, people won't go against the group even when they are wrong. They leave others to hanging out to dry. Except for Aisha and Trav, they have each others backs. Then look at the shit they get. Well they have each others back, then the little shit head crew all back each other. No one else backs anyone else. They will just side with the majority in the moment.

In my view Skye was right on with her observations. Ryan was attacking her. I think it's also fairly safe to assume he was having a go at her, in light of his previous conversation. Fake and so forth. He was upset he is up, the nominations thing with her irked him. His whole attitude after being up, he seemed to be very deliberate with his words, it didn't seem natural. He's a mean person and yeah he takes pleasure in thinking he's better than others.

Which was kind of central to it. It seems team shit head has decided Skye is this weeks target. Look at Sandra, she is throwing tantrums but gets a pass. Of course what was her reaction to being up, attacking skye. Having a go at skye, insulting skye in the diary room.

They are all immature and for whatever Skye's immaturity is, at least she isn't a fucking hypocrite. Ryan was attacking her, was condescending her, was talking down to her. He's an arrogant shit head.

Even others, like David saying he made comments to 'rile her up.' Fuck off with that bullshit, it's not a good thing to deliberately try and upset people. That is what arseholes do and get pleasure in.

How can someone like Ryan have a massive tantrum that Skye is disrespectful when he never listened to what she said. What she said was actually on point with what he just said. I rewound to make sure. He's then off calling her a bimbo? Where is his respect? He has talked a bunch of times about 'treating a lady, how a lady should act.' Well he does not act or talk to her as if she is a lady. With the respect anyone should deserve.

When Ryan's having a go at Skye and she says, 'well just don't talk to me then.' Of course the arsehole attitude is to then jump at her about that. Yet minutes later when they are talking about it and yes had some enjoyment in the aftermath of her being upset. Taking pleasure in it. Sandra said something like she's done with Skye, not going to bother with her. No jumping on Sandra for that. More hypocrisy.

Ryan was right, Skye was wrong.

thank you for saying so coherently what I was thinking

Oh I totally understand that everyone has their own way to deal. But I was referring simply to the fact that Sandra acts like she is the only one going through it, and maybe that isn't fair to say, because they all have their way of dealing with it, but she has done it with other things now, it just irritates me if you know what I mean. Like last time she was up, it was cats fault, like there could not be any reason why else she was up for eviction. But because she was up for eviction, like how could she be- that's how she acted. There is a pretentious attitude there and it irks me. That's what I was referring to when I said I'm glad Skye called her on that. But how you've explained it, yeah you're right, at that moment she was allowed to have a mood about it
I probably made a few more allowances for her also because Sam had been evicted .. Skye really hasn't lost anyone she's been super close too yet - except for Jake ... and she'd already set her sights on Leo by the time Jake left ... so it didn't seem to really register with her ...

Lawson is doing some damage control now that he was almost out on Monday. He would've heard the public calling out his name too when Sonia was announcing it.

Back