Skip to main content

Episode Day 36 (13/10/14) Daily show and intruder

Travis feels bad. Ryan took it far too personally. It's a drama over rubbish. Aisha is drunk. Lawson is C-bag. Actually most of them are terribly pissed.

Aisha was a bit "white-girl wasted" in this episode when she launched at Lawson. But man she slammed him.

I dunno what she was talking about going "I'm 22 you're 23, sleep on that". What did that even mean? Was she saying he should be more mature with the few months he has on her?

oh my gawd - I really need to read back through this thread so that I'm not sucker punched by the disgusting site of Leo and Sandra pashing.... :-(

Aisha is a stupid bitch.
well her judgment in men boyz childs is questionable and she's a messy loud screechy drunk ... and she's gutless because even when she's messy loud and screechy she couldn't call Lawson out on the cheating she keeps slaying him behind his back for ... and not even her friendship with Skye will save her (because even BB found them going into the Sanctuary too boring to include in tonight's show)

Mind blown.. Can't stay up till the end, late airing and early work start. Wasn't quite what I expected tonight.. Need to rewatch.. Anyone notice the girls all seem to have had a LOT of Botox, especially cat.. No movement there at all

Reactions: koo
Back