Skip to main content

Episode Day 36 (13/10/14) Daily show and intruder

images

now can someone please come back here and write the full transcript for the Travis/Ryan thing?

I think Ryan was implying just Fucking your aunty in general and Travis said it directly about ryan's sister. I think people sticking up for Travis didn't listen properly

Reactions: Bae
Yep
Honestly guys, that episode was a mess.

SO many different things in there that were seriously the LOWEST points in BBAU history.

Such a sad day.

Yep, that "sleeping beauty" intruder shite was a low point. Defeats the whole point of what BB is meant to be about. Is she an intruder or an actress?

Last edited:
It was a bit all over the place tonight, but it also seemed to be thrown together pretty quickly too

never saw hardly anything of skye and Aisha in the sanctuary.

I thought the whole sleeping beauty thing was a bit of a train wreck.

also ryan and travis both on equal par as douches.

Leo I think he knows skye is well liked and is just playing her I doubt he has any real or true feelings for her. those 2 just don't go well together.

I don't mind Miranda so far

now can someone please come back here and write the full transcript for the Travis/Ryan thing?
People are saying they didn't see/hear the Travis/Ryan thing. You can CLEARLY hear Travis sarcastically say "wow this is a fun Sat night", to which Ryan replied "it's a lot more fun then f*cking your aunty" (in a quick witty kinda way) & Travis replied with something along the lines of "but not as fun as f*cking your sister". Trav totally in the wrong. Ryan was making a gag, not specifically referring to Trav's aunt whereas Trav was specifically referring to Ryan's sister(s).

Back