Skip to main content

Episode Day 16 (23/09/2014) Live EVICTION #1

Oh, soapy. Then you wouldn't even be able to sleep with yourself! At least aim high enough to be able to ask her to pass the salt and be understood.
hahahaha Only you and I and a few will get that but yeah

I was engaged to a Enzedder as you may know and the ecccent is doing my hed un

Reactions: Jam
Yes I nearly gave it away for good last night, it was just woeful. Hopefully it will find its groove again.

I gave up, something I had never done before. Let's hope it will find it's groove again, I am still hoping :)

About to start here. Good to hear prizes are back, but not at the level of a car each. It is good that they get a few small things, saleable if nothing else. In two minds on Gemma going, she was one of the more interesting housemates, and it won't be good for her self-esteem to be first out, but it's also probably better for her own sake not to be in there. Though that decision should always come down to us as the viewers, never the housemates.

Thought the eviction was a bit brutal and would have been tough on any one. Bad enough to be the first one out but to add that method of housemate voting will just make it so much worse. Now that the pairs are ditched, no one else will have to experience quite the same level of humiliation.

Back