Skip to main content

Episode Day 16 (23/09/2014) Live EVICTION #1

It looks like BehindBB loves Priya, but sadly the twitter verse loves..... Travis. He is trending in Oz right now. Makes me want to throw up.

Yasus! Really? I thought they would have... shit. Really? Ozzie Ozzie Ozzie Oi Oi Oi, I suppose.

Maybe he's trending Travis is a big knobhead? No? Shit...

Just called Ryans manager (again) I said hey Bubba I got some serious coin riding on this chump. He said "its all cool man....his personality is on a timer, set to explode on day 32 when he finds the shoe with the false sole. So I am still hopeful that ryan will have his day in the sun"
he added "we never had this drama when I was at Essendon" dunno what that means

shady character

P is for Prisus; who rose into the sky,
R is for Righteous; the pride that makes us cry,
I is for Intellect; the star that shines inside,
S is for Seraph; a saint we can't deny,
U is for Unique; she's where dignity resides,
S is for Saviour; thank Prisus we're alive

Amen.

She is damned attractive, really; beautifully in proportion and with lovely legs. Life must be difficult for her, to be so obviously different to we mere mortals.
I like aishas like soul surfer hippie vibe its just the fact that shes stoopid putting me off. I think I need to lower my standards

I wonder what stories Jake has been telling the flatmates....he possibly had a poor upbringing, and struggles a bit to pay the bills being an adult student?
Is he telling them he now lives in Sydney, in an apartment at Bondi Beach with someone?
Jake certainly wont be able to nominate Lawson for a while, without looking like the bad guy.

I don't think Aisha cared that Lawson was giving Jake $5k, she was just happy she was getting the $20k lol
Lawsons mum died when he was 19 in a motorbike accident. Aisha said when she was 18-19 that she went to live with her ex-BF in Europe/UK, while he was playing rugby. Maybe Aisha's parents live in NZ, and that's why she doesn't live with them now?

I wonder how Priya and Jake will get on with her being the only one to stand behind Gemma..although we didnt get to see how the last few HM's would have voted

Last edited:
Sorry, but I am really disgusted with this show tonight. Suicide is on the increase, but this is what they broadcast? Somebody posted that 9 was trying to run the show into the ground so it would be worthless. I actually hope that is the case, because the alternative (that what occurred on the show tonight is acceptable) is just too much to bear.
I've watched this show from the start, I got the concept. Sad to see it degrade to this episode.

I had tears three or four times tonight I liked the episode a lot. It was brutal to watch at the end as the eviction for Gemma came together. i stood and cheered when Priya backed her I wanted just one person to support her I was screaming at my tv for someone to not leave her hanging. Even if that was a tactic by Priya or genuine it was brilliant I cried for her I am crying like a sook typing this. And Lawson what a champ so wonderful His reason was genuine it was great and Ryan said it best when Katie tried to make it a negative thing. Lawson Priya and Jake for final three for me right at this moment. Some of the early stuff was a bit dull but overall i liked tonight's episode and if they make the evictions like that every week it will be high emotional and great tv

Hello people of earth.

Just finished and haven't read comments.

Some thoughts.

The viewer question, oh what is the point of viewer questions if that is that, then what's the point. Wasn't that one of the standard questions?

Lawson completely demolished any of the drama they wanted over the splitting the cash. Didn't they trump that as something that'd rock and cause drama?

So Jake who can afford to pay rent to live with last years winner of BB and media personality is living pay check to pay check and poor? Maybe he's paying rent with favors of Tim is being generous but that immediately just seems odd to me. If I remember correctly in the preview video of Tim from last year he had a pretty decent place.

I was disappointed by the voting percentages, but oh well. It was just predictable. Who would vote for Travis... grrr to you

If I was there I would have stood behind Gemma just to be nice.

The problem with Gemma and her strategy seems to be that she is negative on herself, or at least how she thinks others will be. So where as Tim had a center of attention, it was around people liking him. He had a positive view of himself. She assumes people won't like her and so had a strategy revolving around that. The problem is that while that may have some vague chance of working, it dug her a whole the second the house could vote who would leave. It is an epic fail. She also didn't earn her place in the house to try something that strange. I have no idea how much of this strategy was just little stuff for her to try and excuse the things she was doing to stand out. A way she tried to take control. 'I'm making these mistakes, so I will make them on purpose.' It's not really a strategy if you're doing the things intentionally anyway. It's an excuse.

I wonder what stories Jake has been telling the flatmates....he possibly had a poor upbringing, and struggles a bit to pay the bills being an adult student?
Is he telling them he now lives in Sydney, in an apartment at Bondi Beach with someone?
Jake certainly wont be able to nominate Lawson for a while, without looking like the bad guy.

Exactly what I was thinking. He can't be too bad off living with Tim in Bondi... seriously....

I had tears three or four times tonight I liked the episode a lot. It was brutal to watch at the end as the eviction for Gemma came together. i stood and cheered where Priya back her I wanted just one person to support her I was screaming at my tv for someone to not leave her hanging. Even if that was a tactic by Priya or genuine it was brilliant I cried for her I am crying like a sook typing this. And Lawson what a champ so wonderful His reason was genuine it was great and Ryan said it best when Katie tried to make it a negative thing. Lawson Priya and Jake for final three for me right at this moment. Some of the early stuff was a bit dull but overall i liked tonight's episode and if they make the evictions like that every week it will be high emotional and great tv
it was a tactic as she said (not that it will make any diff) but it showed that prius is not just a car that gets sent back shes hell clever and savvy she got smartzzz

Reactions: Jam
Back