Skip to main content

Eviction Stage design, On-Air Graphics and Theme Song Talk

Can we talk about the audio in general?

Just a query to others, does anybody else find the HMs voices much softer than the rest of the show, MUCH softer than Mike G and the music? I'm finding I have to have the rest of the show too loud just to discern what the HMs say?
Probably fired the audio guy that knows what he was doing because he leaked lol

I agree about the theme song.

This year's one is terrible.

What's with that wailing electronic sound? It's just too synthetic and unpleasing for the ear.

So I just realised that the current BB intro is very similarly made to the Millionaire Hot Seat opening. Same graphics company?

So I just realised that the current BB intro is very similarly made to the Millionaire Hot Seat opening. Same graphics company?

The ad for Hot Seat last week used the same sparkly font as the Block ads and the crowd was the same from BB 2012's grand finale ad

Is it still this one @the Theorist ?

I'm not sure who made the Hotseat animation, but it should be noted dd8.tv behind the BBAU 2013/2014 titles was only founded in 2013!

anyone notice that"this is big brother" was in the titles again tonight?
must be intentional... weird.

Yep! Must be new for every Monday's episode.

And you all thought it was a mistake last week. :p

Holy fuckballs, that's just too shit to be intentional. This is like the TV equivalent of when kids record "radio shows" in their bedrooms. O_O

Can I just say... The couch in last night's show... YES!

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you producers. It looked so much more comfortable to conduct an interview.

If this is the work of the new love shoe producer. Well done.

Back