Skip to main content

Episode Day 14 (21/09/2014) Big Brother: Sunday

Well the MyStar EPG is wrong tonight, and it's been quite accurate for BB start times. Damn you 60+ minutes.

*changes back to the Top 20 novelty songs countdown on Max*

I'm gonna go ahead and binge eat.
Oh shush. You're still going to be in here posting along with everyone else. It's FTA... their times are always wacked out. I always choose the extend by 20 mins option when recording this stuff and often it still gets cut off. They fuck us around to put off their competitors who try to schedule stuff to coincide with them and so this way you can't jump from The Block to a rival station's show as it's already started.

suxtee munutes is wrong bro. They are full of merde Ive been to cuba they have mui cool cars and I am almost certain more than 60% of Cubans have email.

Well the MyStar EPG is wrong tonight, and it's been quite accurate for BB start times. Damn you 60+ minutes.

*changes back to the Top 20 novelty songs countdown on Max*

Ooh I wish I had Max... Star Trekin on there? Stutter Rap perhaps?

Hi, I've been reading for a while & this is my first post, so please excuse me if I say something wrong :bookworm:.
So I've seen the preview that someone posted above for tonight's show.
No one here has yet mentioned an important issue and unfair advantage for tonight show - JAKE IS BLOODY TIMS REAL LIFE HOUSEMATE. They already know each other. :rage:
I'm really hoping that the bombshell is that Jake is not a "real" housemate and will be leaving with Tim.
Hello. :)

Back