Skip to main content

Are we seriously getting no live updates at all this year?

There was this show in Lebanon - it was like a cross between X factor and big brother - they dedicated a whole TV channel to it so that whenever the show wasn't on you could tune in to the TV and see what's going on (kinda like live streaming but free for all on normal TV) it would be so cool if ch 9 did this but I know it'll never happen lol

Whoops! I should have read the site properly. :oops:

Find out how 'going under the radar' is no longer a possibility.

Wondering what the Housemates are smiling about over on The Radar? Is it all just a popularity contest?

The short answer: yes.”

I guess the nomination points tally is from the actual show – I just don’t really understand why it’s there. But it makes sense that the housemates wouldn’t be told who was being talked about while they’re in the house.

I’m stopping now, I promise.

Whoops! I should have read the site properly. :oops:

Find out how 'going under the radar' is no longer a possibility.

Wondering what the Housemates are smiling about over on The Radar? Is it all just a popularity contest?

The short answer: yes.”

I guess the nomination points tally is from the actual show – I just don’t really understand why it’s there. But it makes sense that the housemates wouldn’t be told who was being talked about while they’re in the house.

I’m stopping now, I promise.

Who ever built Jump-in or the template, the hosting or whatever was trying to find features. They had a 'social media tracker' and so the interns at nine making the site put it on there.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2014/09...=twitter&utm_campaign=wordtwit&utm_medium=web

As to current Live Updates, a Nine spokesperson told TV Tonight, “Channel Nine has extensive online content available to audiences through many social mediums including the Channel Nine website 9jumpin.

“Resources have been enhanced for the 9jumpin Big Brother website where viewers can review shows, and when it comes to voting, this is the place that will give more power to the people.

“We are assessing the level of interest in a BBAU LIVE outlet and the prospect of providing a similar viewing platform for our audience.”

The official #BBAU LIVE Twitter feed has a very-interested 58,300 subscribers.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2014/09...=twitter&utm_campaign=wordtwit&utm_medium=web

As to current Live Updates, a Nine spokesperson told TV Tonight, “Channel Nine has extensive online content available to audiences through many social mediums including the Channel Nine website 9jumpin.

“Resources have been enhanced for the 9jumpin Big Brother website where viewers can review shows, and when it comes to voting, this is the place that will give more power to the people.

“We are assessing the level of interest in a BBAU LIVE outlet and the prospect of providing a similar viewing platform for our audience.”

What a load of crap. Jump-in-a-fire provides extensive shit all to audiences.

Typical deflection response. :rolleyes: :bang:

So all the emails, phone calls, people bitching on Twitter and Facebook constantly hasn't helped them to realise people want the live feeds back? Or the dwindling social media mentions, especially during the day? I guess they're waiting for someone to hire a sky writer to make a sign over Docklands to let them know we're "interested".

So all the emails, phone calls, people bitching on Twitter and Facebook constantly hasn't helped them to realise people want the live feeds back? Or the dwindling social media mentions, especially during the day? I guess they're waiting for someone to hire a sky writer to make a sign over Docklands to let them know we're "interested".
Executives at NINE don't yet understand that interwebby thingy, but they're assured that the jump-all-around thingy is what they need to be exciting.

haha like x 1000
Spot on.

from the TV tonight article.

'As to current Live Updates, a Nine spokesperson told TV Tonight, “Channel Nine has extensive online content available to audiences through many social mediums including the Channel Nine website 9jumpin.'

Can someone please point me to this extensive online content?

So far there is actually no reason to visit the jump in site if you watch the show. Where is the extensive content????

So on the OS they're showing a couple of videos that weren't included in what they showed on tv (or if this was I was too busy bitching to notice it haha - oops!). Apologies if everyone has already seen this.

http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/videos/3784171891001/

OK, I've just watched this, and I didn't see it in the daily shows. It also alludes to another "task" we haven't seen.

Everybody needs to hit this video, over and over. Maybe that might make them see that real extra footage is what we want.

All the media sites have are recaps of the TV shows. Repeating what happened on the TV shows is not new or additional info and certainly not "live feeds".
That was true, but now they have put up one vid of extra footage, so let us watch and enjoy and comment and maybe they will make more.

I'd chip in for that.

Do it over Alex Mav's office

lol that response from the Channel Nine exec shows he knows absolutely nothing about the internet.

And neither does the PR person who wrote that response for him.

I love how whenever Jump In is mentioned on Channel Nine (on all shows, not just BB) one of the BIG FEATURES is that is WORKS ON ANY DEVICE.

Yahuh.

So does every other website on the internet.

Back