Skip to main content

Benjamin HM 2012 - Officially joins Behind Big Brother.

ray never ever took his pants off and was the only housemate to only show with full board shorts on.

tumblr_mt0eyvGcN61rq3b5ko4_250.gif

@the Theorist

I just see a whole load of Scoopla self promotion (and the promise of answering questions) as opposed to Tim who promoted nothing and came on here just to chat and answer questions.

I will hold my reservations for now and I look forward to being proved wrong.

I do like it when previous HMs come on though. So hi. Welcome.
Also Tim joined up when he had time to actually sit down, read and type out answers that would satisfy the people who asked them.

I go for a nap and THIS happens!!!!!! I'm in total fan girl mode ... Haha, @Trala!

Benjamin Norris... I absolutely loved your guts! I know many people didn't go for the Ben and Stacey gig but it was such a hoot (tofu over the fence will always be my fave BB moment of all time... Lol)... I need a moment to let this sink in!

Did you give a time for the QandA?

In lock down I came across a show called 'Smash' - it had Angelica Houston in it. Her trademark was to throw a glass of water in people's faces. It looked camp and fun. IT WAS NOT APPROPRIATE AND I FOREVER REGRETTED IT!
Yeah I let TV shows influence the decision I make in my own life...... after watching Breaking Bad all I wanted to do was cook meth and kill people.

I could hear the nominations when the boys nominated on week 2 - George and Ray were so audible - I heard what they said. I actually couldn't deal with it emotionally and had a terrible week feeling really low.[DOUBLEPOST=1410594464][/DOUBLEPOST]I could hear the nominations when the boys nominated on week 2 - George and Ray were so audible - I heard what they said. I actually couldn't deal with it emotionally and had a terrible week feeling really low.

Ben, you were actually one of my favourites in 2012, and I voted for you in the last eviction. I think what we saw from you in 2012 was very raw and at times fairly confronting, but what we eventually saw was a very real person and I think a lot of people admired and related to you throughout the 80+ days on the show. The only thing that's really bugged me is the fight between you and Tim (which you've already given us an explanation for) but I just felt as though it was a bit unnecessary, anyway, what's done is done.
If you had to pick a winner for this series who would it be and why?
And at the beginning of your series; who did you think would win and why?

Here's a question... Why did you, a 30 something year old MAN, throw a glass of water in the face of an 18yo BOY?

I think that said everything about your personality tbh. And the fake non-apology.
I do not often agree with you however I do on this point.

Example being there are many people I would like to punch / stab etc but because I am a. Older b. an adult and c. Mature... But I don't punch or stab or whatevz. It's pretty hardcore to not to be able to control your temper that much that you lash out like that at someone much younger and weaker than you.

Imagine if we all lashed out due to lack of control / hazed judgement.

I actually thought Bradley was a strange little nerd but I thought this was horrible behaviour.

The twitter fight was me and another person both very drunk. When I read the post, it felt like I had never seen them before!

Terrible moment in my life.

I have apologized a lot - to many people. Actually I apologize mainly to myself. They were actually deleted by my partner who woke up and told us off.

True story
Well there you go... a few of us had guessed your partner deleted the tweets. So thank you for confirming that too! He sounds like a very loving guy who has your back.

I've said many times that laptops and phones should come with built in breathalysers. While sometimes booze can give us the liquid courage we need to do something good, more often we wake up the next day mortified. To be honest the whole thing was a trainwreck to watch in real time - especially for someone like me who was overseas and dealing with a sick kid for most of your season so I didn't really have a strong view of you either way before then - and I'd really love to hear some of the explanations behind some of the things you said but I'd be lying if I said I haven't suffered the same remorse in the past.

Do you find that you only felt remorse when you realised your behaviour didn't fare well on the outside? And that people still label you as the bully.

Would you still feel the same kind of regret if people didn't think worse of you for the behaviours?

In lock down I came across a show called 'Smash' - it had Angelica Houston in it. Her trademark was to throw a glass of water in people's faces. It looked camp and fun. IT WAS NOT APPROPRIATE AND I FOREVER REGRETTED IT!

We all have those moments.

Thank fucking God the majority of us don't have 18 cameras on us taping when it does!

I am a firm believer in measuring people by their best moments and not their worst, my opinion, your best moments outdid your worst by 76:1

You are a good egg.

Back