Skip to main content

Is Camerashy1 a 2014 Housemate?

CS was on late at night/early morning - I sometimes got to wondering if CS worked night shift, or was OS? Like, we would chat at 1am here in the West - that is like 3am over east - or even 1pm in USA .......

Be a hard ask for someone working a normal 9-5 job in OZ to be on here at that time ........

Just sent them a PM. Hopefully there's a chance they haven't turned their email notifications off for PMs so if they just haven't been logging on then maybe they'll get an alert and check in :)

Last edited:
Just went back through the antics thread and @camerashy 1 last posted on page 633 on the 21st August. Avatar missing.
A couple of pages on the Uk mail article for BB with a mystery blonde, curly hair like CS, long hair version.

Hi guys.
LOL definitely not a housemate.... I wish though. And yes, definitely not 21 .......... I wish also as well.
As for @camerashy1 - who knows. Her personality will definitely shine if she is.

I'm missing not having live feeds as I haven't seen much of the new housemates yet just based on the two BB shows so far.
My first impressions so far.
Jason is the clown. He may get to be a bit too much
Dion will go stir crazy being paired with Jason. He likes to be the saviour but might be boring.
Travis and Ryan the eye candy. Travis will be fun. Ryan needs to get more air time.
Skye - even shallower than a wading pool. ( is she really that naive or is that put on....)
Priya - much more to her than meets the eye. She will polarise people
Jake - the new Tim ... Or is he? He is hyperactive but doesn't have Tim's cunning.
Katie will regret being paired with Priya. She will either sink or swim
Gemma - the jury is out. I haven't warmed to her - she is too straight to the point.
The others haven't made an impression on me as yet.
Haven't seen anyone there that resembles Cammy.

Hi guys.
LOL definitely not a housemate.... I wish though. And yes, definitely not 21 .......... I wish also as well.
As for @camerashy1 - who knows. Her personality will definitely shine if she is.

I'm missing not having live feeds as I haven't seen much of the new housemates yet just based on the two BB shows so far.
My first impressions so far.
Jason is the clown. He may get to be a bit too much
Dion will go stir crazy being paired with Jason. He likes to be the saviour but might be boring.
Travis and Ryan the eye candy. Travis will be fun. Ryan needs to get more air time.
Skye - even shallower than a wading pool. ( is she really that naive or is that put on....)
Priya - much more to her than meets the eye. She will polarise people
Jake - the new Tim ... Or is he? He is hyperactive but doesn't have Tim's cunning.
Katie will regret being paired with Priya. She will either sink or swim
Gemma - the jury is out. I haven't warmed to her - she is too straight to the point.
The others haven't made an impression on me as yet.
Haven't seen anyone there that resembles Cammy.
I am SOOOO pleased to see you back!

Just went back through the antics thread and @camerashy 1 last posted on page 633 on the 21st August. Avatar missing.
A couple of pages on the Uk mail article for BB with a mystery blonde, curly hair like CS, long hair version.

Whoops....amendment not like CS.........like Sandra

Back