Skip to main content

Priya - Not a good fit!!

I think it is a really bad move to get people offside straight away. If they are savvy, they will realise that the likelihood of getting something post big brother relies on them sticking around for a while. That is not likely to happen if the housemates are gunning for them to be gone because they are hangry.

I honestly think the housemates wouldn't care if they were on meal replacement shakes for a week. Being in the house is still going to be a novelty for them by that stage and they will just be happy to be there and not care that they aren't eating proper food. they would probably think it's fun and part of the experience lol

My immediate impression of her was that she is more like Tim as in she is very aware of the cameras and the need to keep them on her.
She kept making eye contact with the audience. She always had a one up for any comment Katie made and she is willing to make decisions. It is difficult to tell this early on if she has what it takes to avoid alienating the viewers.
By being given the power her and Katie are already probably going to be targeted even if they don't take the money. The current poll at Jump-in has 57% saying they would take the money.

So, do we think she would have done better with Jake? I did not think so at 1st but now I think she might have been better off with him as a partner.

The girls should take the 20k, and allocate 1k ($500 each) for food for the week. If BB says you cant do that, id tell him to go root a pot plant O_O

Priya is switched on! There are a few others in the house just like her. Wait until they are faced with temptation!
I dont want to see selfless housemates caring about everyone [espescially since they dont really know anyone yet]... i want to see scheming, play the game! Instant decision should be YES take the money! TAKE IT!!

My immediate impression of her was that she is more like Tim as in she is very aware of the cameras and the need to keep them on her.
She kept making eye contact with the audience. She always had a one up for any comment Katie made and she is willing to make decisions. It is difficult to tell this early on if she has what it takes to avoid alienating the viewers.
By being given the power her and Katie are already probably going to be targeted even if they don't take the money. The current poll at Jump-in has 57% saying they would take the money.

So, do we think she would have done better with Jake? I did not think so at 1st but now I think she might have been better off with him as a partner.

I think Jake saying he likes to stir the pot would have been a better match with Priya as he wouldn't have been afraid of the repercussions as much as it appears Katie is.

I feel like the fact that Priya is not a good fit is exactly why she's perfect for the show and exactly why she'll likely be in that house for a while. It's a game, and everybody should be in it for themselves.

It's vote to save, and if you're creating drama and intrigue around yourself, then there's no reason to fear being nominated by your fellow housemates.

I think Jake saying he likes to stir the pot would have been a better match with Priya as he wouldn't have been afraid of the repercussions as much as it appears Katie is.
Yep! I guess that psych profiling was right. Katie IS a damn bad match for Priya. Get the same amount for second place last year after one hour in the house + put yourself in the center of a storyline so you're not forgotten + vote to save so who cares if HMs nominate you + when someone else has the power who's to say they won't put you in the shit for a week for quick cash = EASY decision for someone who lives with last year's winner.

Tim last year would have taken the money, and everyone kissed his arse around here.
I think Priya will go alright, like someone else said I think that was the point I first liked about her.

But Tim played his game alone. He never told Drew or Heidi or Tahan what his end game was!! Priya has to play as part of a pair and Katie isn't going to take anyone's direction without her agreement and full support!! If Priya thinks she has control, she is badly mistaken!!

And the last thing we need is another Tim!!

I don't know about you but my first impression of Priya is that she is in it just for herself. I know it is a game but to advocate putting everyone on "food substitute" shakes for a week, sight unseen, is not a good move. Especially knowing that your "partner" will know and could spread the word.

Big Brother has not even told them whether the partners will be the same throughout the season. He has not said if nominations are for both members of a pair. Will pairs both be evicted each week. If so then 16 housemates will only last 8 weeks!! And only one can win. A pair WILL NOT divide $250,000 at the end. And taking $10,000 on the first night without looking at possible ramifications, NOT A GOOD MOVE!!!

I think this Priya resembles the Priya on "Big Bang Theory" too much. Vote her out post haste!!!

BYE.

Priya is switched on! There are a few others in the house just like her. Wait until they are faced with temptation!
I dont want to see selfless housemates caring about everyone [espescially since they dont really know anyone yet]... i want to see scheming, play the game! Instant decision should be YES take the money! TAKE IT!!
Exactly.
Why would I want to watch a coward?
I love that Priya didn't even have to think about it very long.

Y'all loved when Tim on the first day, made these sorts of decisions but Priya can't? Bye!

I'd take the money if it as me. Here is a woman who actually wants to play the game and is thinking about what she could do with the funds outside of the house. She's thinking beyond the houe. I thought Katie was all talk, and a bit of a coward.

Any one of those HMs would at least secretly want to take the money, and why not? As Priya pointed out, you could very easily walk away with nothing. The only reason any of them would decide to forgo the cash is because of their fear of the fallout from the other HMs, ie. cowardice. If you play it right, you wouldn't necessarily get the public offside by taking the money (eg. Tim) but you're definitely going to get the HMs riled. The best gameplay is to not get sucked into the social hierarchy of the house, not to fall prey to a desire for in-house popularity at the expense of your strategy. That takes someone with balls and backbone - such as Priya.

That's the whole point of this show; being cruel and stirring the pot (Tim, Benjamin). Why would we want to watch saintlike housemates?

And I'd love to see them all on shakes for a week. :)

Totally ! No one likes a woman who is plain annoying, and USES man. She seems like probably sleeps around with different men every night. I wonder how meek, and gay her husband will be....and yeah...I found out she us married to a total gay guy. She might be on a hunt here with her butter chicken. Indians hate her apparently already.

Totally ! No one likes a woman who is plain annoying, and USES man. She seems like probably sleeps around with different men every night. I wonder how meek, and gay her husband will be....and yeah...I found out she us married to a total gay guy. She might be on a hunt here with her butter chicken. Indians hate her apparently already.

You get a gold medal for being her true enemy, with that much hatred, how do you live with yourself?

She is trying to portray herself as a bad ass to FIT IN !! Even in her intro video she admits herself - SHE has deep rooted insecurities and yes I think she is putting on a massive face to fit in.

Back