Skip to main content

BB 2014 - (Sunday) Launch - Pre-Launch Chat - Who's Going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think it looks fine apart from the walk way being to high. With those led strips I think it will change the atmosphere.

Isnt Section C the crappy one to the side?
Possibly.. I don't know yet, will let you know. I know it's off to the side, just don't know how crappy it will be. But at the time of purchasing my ticket..that seemed to be all that was available for me within gold seating.. So Im not complaining yet.

I'm currently on my way down to the gold coast right now. I'll probably drive to dreamworld by around 5PM to line up

Last edited:
@~Robbie~ Don't forget you're apparently to enter via the main Dreamworld entry this year, and not the DW Studios gate. I've heard whispers this change is to allow for meeting past housemates - which makes sense for Evictions (last week's evictee) but not sure what they mean for Launch!

@~Robbie~ Don't forget you're apparently to enter via the main Dreamworld entry this year, and not the DW Studios gate. I've heard whispers this change is to allow for meeting past housemates - which makes sense for Evictions (last week's evictee) but not sure what they mean for Launch!

Oh thanks for pointing that out, I had just assumed it was via the dw studio gates again. But that might help explain why the tickets have to be presented at the big brother merchandise shop then.[DOUBLEPOST=1410059431][/DOUBLEPOST]
What time do they start taping?
7PM tonight

But don't you have to buy a Dreamworld ticket on top of a BB ticket?

So if they do the taping tonight, can we get updates on what the housemates are like before they air it tomorrow night? : D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back