Skip to main content

BB 2014 - (Sunday) Launch - Pre-Launch Chat - Who's Going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hotdog has a eye on the end of it.[DOUBLEPOST=1409954386][/DOUBLEPOST]If you ask nicely Goon will even put the sauce on for you.

The hotdog has a eye on the end of it.
tumblr_lkayf4AuJ51qi12x0o1_250.gif

I don't think so. "Dreamworld does not allow guests to bring their own food & drinks into the park unless there are genuine medical reasons." Came from their own website.

Just got a call from dreamworld, theres been a last minute change in the seating, and we were moved. we're closer to the front now so I don't mind :)
Lucky you!

Everyone who is going to the show tomorrow night, have fun and don't forget to report back here asap to let all us die hard fans know EVERYTHING that happened.

Thanks in advance!

Also I should point out that Behind Big Brother would NEVER have a leaker at the launch night and we would NEVER live blog the event. That's not how we roll guys.

It's officially showing up in the TV guide thing now, DVR is all setup and ready to go.

Foxtel's guide is now showing the entire first week up to Tuesday in week 2.

Also I should point out that Behind Big Brother would NEVER have a leaker at the launch night and we would NEVER live blog the event. That's not how we roll guys.

And we do not want to hear anything about the launch. No photos. No leaks. No nothing, ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back