Skip to main content

BB 2014 - (Sunday) Launch - Pre-Launch Chat - Who's Going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I was going. I was going to go but when I went to buy the tickets all of the good seats in the VIP section were already sold. I think I'll see some evictions and definitely the finale though. Enjoy! :)

Monday night: they're sending in housemates who want to be on radio
Tuesday night: housemates who want to do the Westfield shopping centre circuit
Wednesday night: housemates who want that all important career of staying relevant whilst being photographed at underage drinking GoldCoast nightclubs

VIP Section for the Launch is always Family and Friends of the housemates.

You can normally buy gold and Silver only.

Who has a spare ticket ?

@Goon there were definitely some VIP seats available upon first release (Dreamworld ticket holder pre-sale)! :)

Monday night: they're sending in housemates who want to be on radio
Tuesday night: housemates who want to do the Westfield shopping centre circuit
Wednesday night: housemates who want that all important career of staying relevant whilst being photographed at underage drinking GoldCoast nightclubs
Clever !

Did anybody here enter this (now closed) competition on Mornings?

(Did ANYBODY even know it existed ? - I didn't until today)

As I had already said in other threads.. multiple times due to my excitement.
I am going to the Sunday night launch show.. to carry on my little tradition of attending the launch shows (though I did give last year a miss), I am back on board this year and looking forward to being there.
I got myself gold section seating.. Not as close to the stage, as I would have liked but I am not complaining.
I will be going by myself (a loner...I know :().. I do have a distant friend who is going to be there, so I will try and catch up with her.
But if you are going, I don't bite.. feel free to have a chat.

Do you think that the forum will crash like it does every year considering we now have new software?
I hope not. Though I do remember it going down, and then @Tim had to fix it really fast.

If I had the money and the time, I'd fly up there to watch it. I'd love to do it. Never been to a live show before, I have visited the house after the show had ended in '03 I believe (I was like, 13 at the time though)

As I had already said in other threads.. multiple times due to my excitement.
I am going to the Sunday night launch show.. to carry on my little tradition of attending the launch shows (though I did give last year a miss), I am back on board this year and looking forward to being there.
I got myself gold section seating.. Not as close to the stage, as I would have liked but I am not complaining.
I will be going by myself (a loner...I know :().. I do have a distant friend who is going to be there, so I will try and catch up with her.
But if you are going, I don't bite.. feel free to have a chat.
Stick up your row and seat Robbie and you might make some new friends.

Big mistake, Alex is going to send security to get you. Sorry to tell you but @meandyou is actually Alex :sneaky: :p

I've already met and shaken hands with him while having a quick chat after I ran into him at a previous years launch as well as being interviewed by him during the housemate hunt.
I'm not afraid of Alex.. or his hired goons.. selling hotdogs and popcorn.

I do remember the year that they stopped the launch tapping to send security through to find the person/s on their phone/recording device..leaking info

I've already met and shaken hands with him while having a quick chat after I ran into him at a previous years launch as well as being interviewed by him during the housemate hunt.

I do remember the year that they stopped the launch tapping to send security through to find the person/s on their phone/recording device..leaking info

Okay, when Dion comes out, can you do one of those whistles for me? You know those flirtacious ones :p
Since I am not going, it will help a lot he he.
Yeah, don't leak info. I don't think I will be on here on Sunday throughout to after launch show on Monday.

omg

don-draper-slow-clap.gif

Yeah, I read that on the website. $10 for hotdogs and soda? Does it come with the Big Brother eye on it? (Or at least the Southern Star logo?)

Also, has anyone tried the noodle boxes there? I've read on Tripadvisor that Dreamworld's food is far from desirable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back