Skip to main content

BB 2014 - (Sunday) Launch - Pre-Launch Chat - Who's Going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They might be a bit nazi about phones, so if you aren't able to visit the forums on your phone you can send any snaps and info to [email protected] as well :)

I will have to read the entire thread after the Launch has been filmed late Sunday night. So shattered I won't be here to join the discussion live but I haz important things to dooooo. :arghh:

For those attending, do us proud ;) last year was pretty miserable with how little info we got coz of how strict they were at the auditorium.

As far as I'm concerned Big Brother is launching Monday at 8.40pm. I'll be radio silent from about 6pm Sunday. #spoilers

I'm going to try my best! Will defiantly send any photos, and info ASAP. I'm pretty sneaky, Hopefully between other members and myself. We will make you all proud! Get the questions ready!! More than happy to answer! :D
Do some audio recording too if possible, even just to send after filming is over. ;) Especially if opening music has been slightly changed or anything.

Do some audio recording too if possible, even just to send after filming is over. ;) Especially if opening music has been slightly changed or anything.

Will defiantly do my best!! I can't wait! And As soon as I get back home after I'll be an open book with whatever questions everyone wants answered. I'm getting ready for "Stealth" mode I wonder how strict they will be...

Will defiantly do my best!! I can't wait! And As soon as I get back home after I'll be an open book with whatever questions everyone wants answered. I'm getting ready for "Stealth" mode I wonder how strict they will be...
Is your display pic a pic of you?

Hate to break it to you but it looks like Adrian Grenier. Can't blame you for asking though, I'm sure there were other posters that would've been dying to find out as well. ;)

LOL don't hate to break it to me mate. I'm fine with that.

Thanks

Just wanted to make sure it wasn't him, as the BB security would be keeping a special eye out. It's not him, so all good. Carry on regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back