Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

(Sorry just had to take a slash in the bush, tripped over a termite mound)

One really big one today! Which I decided to sponsor!! Terri let me name it 'tiny tim' and we fitted him with a Satelite tracking device!! Can't wait to show you the video!!
Oh sounds awesome!

So you will be on camera thru the series?
Still no word about this! I am seeing the whole team on Friday for a media launch lunch in brissy, will be on my best behaviour to try show I'm worthy![DOUBLEPOST=1409755268][/DOUBLEPOST]H
Lend 20 bucks to that Irvin kid so he can get a decent haircut will u?
hahaa!! He gets more grief than I do about my hair! I love his!! Robert really is a little legend.

Probably a legend, but surely they arnt going that bad Terri has to get the bowl out and Stanley knife

Still no word about this! I am seeing the whole team on Friday for a media launch lunch in brissy, will be on my best behaviour to try show I'm worthy![DOUBLEPOST=1409755268][/DOUBLEPOST]H

hahaa!! He gets more grief than I do about my hair! I love his!! Robert really is a little legend.

Please do take a 'detour' through the set and get a snappy or two for us ;) My fingers are crossed for a 'real' set vs only a circle platform in front of a black void (but that's a whole other topic!)

(Sorry just had to take a slash in the bush, tripped over a termite mound)

One really big one today! Which I decided to sponsor!! Terri let me name it 'tiny tim' and we fitted him with a Satelite tracking device!! Can't wait to show you the video!!

That's so cool.
You where my favourite housemate last year I think they need to sneak you in so we can watch you again.

That's what she said.

03102c4e.gif

Back