Skip to main content

Big Brother UK season 15 - SPOILERS

712896.gif

I'm furious! I knew that it was going to be a Helen V Ashleigh battle but I always thought Ashleigh would win. It just proves this season was a waste and it is rigged. There is noooooo way that Helen got the public's vote. I really hope this is the last season of the normal BBUK....

There is hope for this world yet: Good prevailed over Evil in the end.

The goddess Helen reigns supreme... the little pink babydoll with fake smile and fake everything has been crushed like a bug.

I take some credit for this outcome as I have worked feverishly with my needles on that little voodoo doll with the blonde hair and massproduced smile... my fingers are bleeding, the needles are blunt... they need not to be sharpened again, it is over, for the great Evil has been defeated and eliminated for good.

HA.... !!!!

I guess I'm in the minority. I loved this season's BBUK! It was high drama from the get go, and I couldn't wait to see each daily show.

BB Bots bothered me after the halfway mark. It became boring, and I don't want to see a preview for the next show. I want to see some unaired clips.

I'm totally happy with how the final 6 placed. I figured the final 2 would be Ashleigh and Helen, and I was hoping Christopher would be in the top 3. I am so glad Ashleigh and Helen made up before the final.

I think during the first 4/5 weeks i was beginning to think it was one of the better big brothers, then probably the week Jale left, it just seemed to change.

I hope that the producers have learned from this, they have received so much backlash about their constant interfering. Even Emma seemed board with the whole thing near the end.

Forgetting about the terrible result, i thought the final itself was really underwhelming, it didnt feel like a finale at all. They didnt even reserve enough time for the final two interviews, nor did they introduce all the past housemates like they do in pervious years.

I started the Finale episode with a major confidence that Christopher was going to win. That confidence remained right up until mere seconds before his name was called.

When Emma (who I finally admit is so annoying, by the way) said "The HM in third place is...", I felt like the pause before revealing the name went forever. I was expecting for it to be Helen. But then the silence felt like ages, and it was literally in those few seconds that my mind suddenly went, "Oh my God it's going to be Christopher..." and sure enough, it was.

I was actually really happy for Helen to make it to the final three. It kinda seemed... well-rounded, in a way. But I never thought she would get past third place, nor did I ever ever imagine in my wildest dreams that she would actually win. It just didn't even feel real when she won...

I honestly thought Christopher had it in the bag when the Finale started. And if not him, then it would have been Ashleigh.

When Emma said Helen's name, I think my mouth stayed open in shock for a good two minutes.

Ah well... whatevz.

Forgetting about the terrible result, i thought the final itself was really underwhelming, it didnt feel like a finale at all. They didnt even reserve enough time for the final two interviews, nor did they introduce all the past housemates like they do in pervious years.
@Brekkie wasn't wrong when they said the BBUK Finales are crap. Seriously bad. The BBAU Finales are like an Olympic Games Opening Ceremony compared to that.

Also, something else that sorta upset me when watching the Finale (and which furthers my surprise about the difference in cultures between AU and UK) is the fact that I was quite disappointed with the crowd. I mean, boo-ing the HM's is something I've come to live with when watching BBUK and, I must admit, there were times this season when I actually thrived on watching particular HM's getting boo-ed, however it just seemed so wrong during the Finale. Maybe I am still just accustomed to the BBAU version, but I just felt really disheartened by the fact that even in a Finale, the crowd was still boo-ing and chanting "Get ______ Out!" right to the end. I just felt like they all should have been cheered for making it that far to begin with!

Oh well.

...the only thing that I'm going to say about BOTS is that again... when Rylan tried to draw Chris in on an answer on if there was anyone who he's not looking forward to seeing again from the house... as per usual he didn't want to be drawn into it... he pushed it aside by simply saying...

..."but personally... everything is left in the house for me... I'm not even having any conversations about what's gone on in there... just start again and just be friends"... he got some great applause from the audience for that...

...that really hammers home to me that BBUK were desperately trying to bleed one more bit of any hatred on his part while in the house and to justify all of the despicable things that they did to him throughout his time in the house to ease their conscience!... and Chris... having the poise and dignity to say that to them is in a way his way of saying to BBUK... 'don't try and put words into my mouth and manipulate me!'... more than likely he's not even aware that he is even doing that!... he doesn't have pure hatred within him... that's what I really like about Chris!...

...the rest of the show was a disgusting tribute to a disgusting and vile so-called 'winner' and a victory to anybody that has bullied people in their lifetimes!... all of those bullies in the world are probably now rejoicing and have gone out on drink induced 'victim' hunts to enjoy the night doing their favourite 'sport' of bullying people... I'm so sickened by this!... (someone on 'Tellymix' suggested that half of the BBUK producers are probably some of Helen's past clients... hence the reason that they have manipulated the show for her to win so vehemently!!!!!)... that to me shows the extent of just how disgusted people are with this result... I don't blame them for being so caustic in their comments to be truthful!... it is just wrong!... it really is!!!... I'm so fucking angry with this!!!!!... :mad::punch::rage::mad::rage::punch::rage::mad:... cheers.

I'm flabbergasted,this was a fix she should have been out after 3 warnings.....I am not even going to watch BOTS esp if steven is there who wants to see his god awful bloody smirk

I think during the first 4/5 weeks i was beginning to think it was one of the better big brothers, then probably the week Jale left, it just seemed to change.

I hope that the producers have learned from this, they have received so much backlash about their constant interfering. Even Emma seemed board with the whole thing near the end.

...this is so how I feel boynumber8!... a great take on today's events!... BBAU please take note of this post... it sums up what a hell of a lot of people feel!... well said my friend!:thumbsup:... cheers.

There is hope for this world yet: Good prevailed over Evil in the end.

The goddess Helen reigns supreme... the little pink babydoll with fake smile and fake everything has been crushed like a bug.

I take some credit for this outcome as I have worked feverishly with my needles on that little voodoo doll with the blonde hair and massproduced smile... my fingers are bleeding, the needles are blunt... they need not to be sharpened again, it is over, for the great Evil has been defeated and eliminated for good.

HA.... !!!!
I guess I'm in the minority. I loved this season's BBUK! It was high drama from the get go, and I couldn't wait to see each daily show.

BB Bots bothered me after the halfway mark. It became boring, and I don't want to see a preview for the next show. I want to see some unaired clips.

I'm totally happy with how the final 6 placed. I figured the final 2 would be Ashleigh and Helen, and I was hoping Christopher would be in the top 3. I am so glad Ashleigh and Helen made up before the final.

anigif_the-definitive-katy-perry-california-gurls-gif-32084-1277143482-18.gif

Regarding the claim that the whole show was fixed toward Helen winning... REALLY???

From the very first time that we saw Helen losing it, EVERYBODY... the HMs, the panellists and audience on BOTS and the presenters Emma and Rylan were drilling it into the public that Helen was vile and that if it weren't for her immunity, she should be and would be out by now - did no one actually notice that?
Each BOTS episode dripped with the blood of Helen, each episode seemed like a feeding frenzie for hyenas who would devour the evil Helen. Pathetic... to think that probably the majority of viewers are adults.

17 warnings (or strikes) I have heard mention over and over again... I have witnessed two, maximum three... when did the others happen? Oh... someone mentioned it, I see... and once again a rumour turns into fact. Pfft...

Guilty by association? Another phrase thrown at the panellists and then perpetuated by the public. If so, that would make Ashleigh persona non grata for having been 'associated' with Toya and Danielle for having flirted with Winston - ridiculous.

Cool group? The "cool group" was fabricated by the producers after weeks had passed without any groups emerging. The BB show needs those apparent opposing groups so the "Good versus Evil" game can be played. More tension, rumours and lies to keep it interesting. They didn't even know how to name it so they called it "cool group"... isn't that a compliment rather than a derogatory term?

If anything, the show was rigged toward Ashleigh winning. Awww.... wouldn't it have been nice... after several years of male winners, now we have a female and a little, innocent, smart girl at that... awww.... and she's only eighteen aawww...

It seems to me that the majority of the audience where taken in by this unfolding 'fairytale', so much so, that the real character of our little princess was conveniently ignored. Does nobody ever pay attention to facial expressions any more? Kimberley was chastised for rolling her eyes... oh, but then she was American and we don't like Americans anyway so that's all right.

I feel very sorry for those who found the season boring, those, who told us they'd stop watching now after having found tonights show sooo boring, only to rejoin the banter the next day to announce that NOW they would definitely stop watching because THIS time it was REALLY boring... terrible affliction that is: being bored. They haven't found an antidote yet either... mind you, some have suggested to listen to Tony Abbott's speeches instead :woot: ...well, each to their own, let me know how you're getting on.

so everyone on the forum always seemed to be saying how much better than any other BB the UK version watched ... so this year I decided to watch it

I've been awol the last couple of days and missed yesterday totally .. and playing catchup tonight

I'm gutted by the finale - both by the end results - I was hoping Christopher would win it ... I remain hopeful that he'll steer well clear of that vile piece of work Mark ... and by the production itself

I know I need to go back and probably watch last nights show again to see the ex-housemates enter the house and what went on but frankly right now I couldn't stomach it

I don't believe Helen will learn anything ultimately from this ... too many times we thought she might be softening and learning and too many times she reverted to type

I feel like I need a nice long shower after watching that show tonight ... I feel cheated and I think Christopher was cheated because the past week has focussed on Helen V Ashleigh rather than the whole house

oh well ... roll on September huh?

@Brekkie wasn't wrong when they said the BBUK Finales are crap. Seriously bad. The BBAU Finales are like an Olympic Games Opening Ceremony compared to that.

Also, something else that sorta upset me when watching the Finale (and which furthers my surprise about the difference in cultures between AU and UK) is the fact that I was quite disappointed with the crowd. I mean, boo-ing the HM's is something I've come to live with when watching BBUK and, I must admit, there were times this season when I actually thrived on watching particular HM's getting boo-ed, however it just seemed so wrong during the Finale. Maybe I am still just accustomed to the BBAU version, but I just felt really disheartened by the fact that even in a Finale, the crowd was still boo-ing and chanting "Get ______ Out!" right to the end. I just felt like they all should have been cheered for making it that far to begin with!

Oh well.

...I share your sentiments the Theorist I really do!...I have complained extensively before now about our sugary version of Big Brother and I hate that it's orientated towards the 'weeney boppers' and not the adults but I'll take our version over ANY other offered to us by ANY other country in the whole friggin' world!!!!!... BBUK has proved to me to be thankful for what we have here!... what do we have here?...

THE GOOD THINGS THAT WE HAVE:...

...our version has genuinely nice people usually... (except for Ben Norris THAT year)... compared to a lot of the BBUK housemates...
...ours has a lot less interference in it from the producers of Big Brother... **gives pat on the back from me to Alex**...
...our BB has more 'duty of care' towards it's housemates and would NEVER allow bullying like they did with Helen!... **another pat on the back from me to Alex**...
...us... the public... have a helluva lot more say in regards to the voting... **yes Alex... another pat**....

...minimal outside contact compared to BBUK... **no more pats Alex... otherwise you'll get a big head!**...
...better tasks... more to do with thinking compared to BBUK...

...despite her blundering faults and her inability to talk without cue cards I prefer our Sonia!... THERE!... I'VE SAID IT!!!...
...the fact that we get more airtime with the housemates when they are evicted....
...Alex's 'dad' jokes all of the time... sometimes they might even be a tad bit humorous!... (keep trying Alex... one day you're going to actually crack us all up with one of them... it's only a matter of time lol!)...

THE BAD THINGS THAT WE HAVE:...

...Surly the fish... make him into a sushi dish...
...don't favour the housemate that you want to win...
...the fact that we get' scripted' stories... don't do it... let the house take it's natural course!...
...don't EVER... EVER... EVER!!!!... bring back ex-housemates again once they are evicted!!!!... just... DON"T!!!!!!...

...not allowing Sonia to be ... Sonia!... I've seen her ad-libbing on the ...'MORNINGS'... let her do that instead of reading cue-cards all of the time!...
...don't over sensationalise activities in the house to get the viewers in... let them come to the show naturally by word-of-mouth etc...
...NEVER get the housemates to eat disgusting things!... it's sickening!...
...NEVER!... EVER!... allow the housemates to sing!... it's just soooooo wrong!!!!...
...don't have a split house... the 'haves' and the 'have nots'... it just serves no purpose whatsoever...

WHAT WE SHOULD HAVE:...

...a less biased ADULT version of BBOTS with just ex-housemates or anyone directly involved in the show as guest panelists!...
...less 'scripted' shows...
...a body language expert and a Psychiatrist as they had on BBUK BOTS... Dianne Youdale and Judy James were pretty good except they had to follow the corporate line...
...get them to do proper tasks that show us the inner workings of the housemates... a classic example... Dianne Youdale getting them to paint certain things to see how their brains tick over...
...get them to write... star in and direct an actual move based on some sort of theme to keep them occupied... (my own thoughts right there folks!... it's been done before I'm sure of it!... lol!)...
...do some sort of 'who-dunnit' type of task like we saw on BBUK...
...NO BULLYING!!!!!... NO EXCUSES!!!!...
...(a thought that I've had in my mind for quite a long time now)...have the housemates learn a trade or do a TAFE course and have them actually learn something like Carpentry or a cooking course or something while in the house!... if they have no skills whatsoever and don't get 'fame' upon their evictions at least they've got SOMETHING to fall back on haven't they?????...

...anyway... those were just a few thoughts that came to me in the aftermath of this travesty at least... does anyone want to add any comments on any of those 3 catagories ?... please feel free to discuss them... cheers.:)

Just realised... once again my favourite housemate has come in third place. Sometimes the one I like best does better (e.g. Camilla), or worse, but it's often this way. The best housemates usually do.

Gina, Tahan, Estelle, Sara, amongst many others... and now Christopher.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Going to watch BOTS now and then read through all of your interesting comments, but what an unexpected and funny finish.
I really wanted Christopher to win but.

Like her or loathe her, Helen gave a lot to this season. People complain about pot plant winners, well no one could accuse her of that. Well played, Helen.

I did that. I hope they get a bunch of scathing responses like mine! They didn't have an option for viewing by torrent so I said I watched it on C5 at 9/10pm. :D
Thats what I said too,no options for youtube although I did see it on channel 5 for that appalling finale using the Hola extension for google chrome

...I share your sentiments the Theorist I really do!...I have complained extensively before now about our sugary version of Big Brother and I hate that it's orientated towards the 'weeney boppers' and not the adults but I'll take our version over ANY other offered to us by ANY other country in the whole friggin' world!!!!!... BBUK has proved to me to be thankful for what we have here!... what do we have here?...

THE GOOD THINGS THAT WE HAVE:...

...our version has genuinely nice people usually... (except for Ben Norris THAT year)... compared to a lot of the BBUK housemates...
...ours has a lot less interference in it from the producers of Big Brother... **gives pat on the back from me to Alex**...
...our BB has more 'duty of care' towards it's housemates and would NEVER allow bullying like they did with Helen!... **another pat on the back from me to Alex**...
...us... the public... have a helluva lot more say in regards to the voting... **yes Alex... another pat**....
...minimal outside contact compared to BBUK... **no more pats Alex... otherwise you'll get a big head!**...
...better tasks... more to do with thinking compared to BBUK...

...despite her blundering faults and her inability to talk without cue cards I prefer our Sonia!... THERE!... I'VE SAID IT!!!...
...the fact that we get more airtime with the housemates when they are evicted....
...Alex's 'dad' jokes all of the time... sometimes they might even be a tad bit humorous!... (keep trying Alex... one day you're going to actually crack us all up with one of them... it's only a matter of time lol!)...

THE BAD THINGS THAT WE HAVE:...

...Surly the fish... make him into a sushi dish...

...don't favour the housemate that you want to win...
...the fact that we get' scripted' stories... don't do it... let the house take it's natural course!...
...don't EVER... EVER... EVER!!!!... bring back ex-housemates again once they are evicted!!!!... just... DON"T!!!!!!...

...not allowing Sonia to be ... Sonia!... I've seen her ad-libbing on the ...'MORNINGS'... let her do that instead of reading cue-cards all of the time!...
...don't over sensationalise activities in the house to get the viewers in... let them come to the show naturally by word-of-mouth etc...
...NEVER get the housemates to eat disgusting things!... it's sickening!...
...NEVER!... EVER!... allow the housemates to sing!... it's just soooooo wrong!!!!...
...don't have a split house... the 'haves' and the 'have nots'... it just serves no purpose whatsoever...

WHAT WE SHOULD HAVE:...

...a less biased ADULT version of BBOTS with just ex-housemates or anyone directly involved in the show as guest panelists!...
...less 'scripted' shows...
...a body language expert and a Psychiatrist as they had on BBUK BOTS... Dianne Youdale and Judy James were pretty good except they had to follow the corporate line...
...get them to do proper tasks that show us the inner workings of the housemates... a classic example... Dianne Youdale getting them to paint certain things to see how their brains tick over...
...get them to write... star in and direct an actual move based on some sort of theme to keep them occupied... (my own thoughts right there folks!... it's been done before I'm sure of it!... lol!)...
...do some sort of 'who-dunnit' type of task like we saw on BBUK...
...NO BULLYING!!!!!... NO EXCUSES!!!!...
...(a thought that I've had in my mind for quite a long time now)...have the housemates learn a trade or do a TAFE course and have them actually learn something like Carpentry or a cooking course or something while in the house!... if they have no skills whatsoever and don't get 'fame' upon their evictions at least they've got SOMETHING to fall back on haven't they?????...

...anyway... those were just a few thoughts that came to me in the aftermath of this travesty at least... does anyone want to add any comments on any of those 3 catagories ?... please feel free to discuss them... cheers.:)

Can I be a honorary Australian then Mr sticky because I love your version

Back