Skip to main content

which BBAU season should i buy?

Im looking to buy a season of big brother. One with lots of laughs. What season do you recommend?

No series of BB anywhere in the world has actually been released in full on DVD... If someone is offering DVD's of BBAU it's a scam.. You can easily find almost every series online for free...

Didn't BBUSA release at least one series - 3 or 4 I think. It's a shame none of the on demand providers seem to have looked to acquire BB - it's the perfect way to release older series.

Yes, BB US season 3 was released on DVD (region 1 only)

I don't even understand why nine don't leave the seasons online.
All seasons of the block are on the jump-in service.

Didn't BBUSA release at least one series - 3 or 4 I think. It's a shame none of the on demand providers seem to have looked to acquire BB - it's the perfect way to release older series.

In the US, BB seasons 7-15 are available on Amazon Instant.
In the US you can also buy episodes on iTunes. Not sure when that started or how long they are available on iTunes but right now the previous 2 seasons are available.

Yes, BB US season 3 was released on DVD (region 1 only)

I don't even understand why nine don't leave the seasons online.
All seasons of the block are on the jump-in service.

That is a compilation of the series and not a complete episode by episode set...

In the US, BB seasons 7-15 are available on Amazon Instant.
In the US you can also buy episodes on iTunes. Not sure when that started or how long they are available on iTunes but right now the previous 2 seasons are available.

They are also available for free on cbs.com and knowing iTunes said episodes are more than likely geo-restricted to the US and Canada ONLY...

A series of Survivor takes up approximately 5 DVD's for a 13 to 15 episode series... You average BBUS series is 3 times as long... There is absolutely no way they've ever released box set for BBUS...

Reading reviews on Amazon the box set they have listed is likely a bootleg...

Don't they only have a couple of episodes a week in US? (Not including after dark)

So season three was only 30ish episodes long*. That could easily be released on dvd.

Could be a bootleg though. I don't know.

*Source: http://epguides.com/BigBrother/

Don't they only have a couple of episodes a week in US? (Not including after dark)

So season three was only 30ish episodes long*. That could easily be released on dvd.

Could be a bootleg though. I don't know.

*Source: http://epguides.com/BigBrother/

What I've been saying all along is 100% the TRUTH...

BB3 aired in 2002 when the majority of us still owned VHS players... The first series of Survivor wasn't even released on DVD until May 2004... They don't generally pick a random series to release on DVD and then release it nearly two years after it had started airing... The world of DVD box sets just doesn't work that way...

So far no series of BB has ever been released in full on DVD anywhere in the world... Anything you find on the internet should be considered a bootleg and is therefore highly suspect...

The conversation ends here... And as many of you already know... DON'T FUCKING ARGUE WITH ME!!!!

2005 to start off with.

A few years ago i bought seasons 1-7 i cant remember how many DVDS i received but it was a lot.
Bet $200 i ever spent :)

You can get every single episode for FREE if you know where to look.

No point acquiring them from dodgy websites for a couple hundred dollars when all you'll be getting back is highly compressed files forced onto a shitload of unnecessary discs. You're better off either watching them on YouTube (because they're all there) or spend time finding the "sources" and downloading them yourself.

But it's your money, it's up to you. If you do decide to pay for them, hopefully you actually end up receiving the DVD's at all.

Back