Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't think the end of Drully would end up with her going back to Tahlia, i am shaking my head

I don't think she is back with Tahlia unless things have changed in 24 hours after Tully yesterday mentioned on twitter that she is still her ex in regards to them having matching clothes on.

i didn't think the end of Drully would end up with her going back to Tahlia, i am shaking my head

We need a betting system in place. Will tully and tahlia be a couple once again? Will drew and tully be a couple once again? Will she go for a new relationship? Will it be tully and Luna BFF?

We need a betting system in place. Will tully and tahlia be a couple once again? Will drew and tully be a couple once again? Will she go for a new relationship? Will it be tully and Luna BFF?

it's like with the Bingle crap. why on earth she is in the newspaper every single goddamn day is beyond me, same scenario, are they aren't they? i am so over that story, i don't give a sh_t. why people are trying to turn their relationships into a mystery, it is getting so old now. just say it, and be done with it, it shouldn't even be news

i'll put money on Ed not getting back with Jade, ha, at least i know it's a sure thing

Last edited:
it's like with the Bingle crap. why on earth she is in the newspaper every single goddamn day is beyond me, same scenario, are they aren't they? i am so over that story, i don't give a sh_t. why people are trying to turn their relationships into a mystery, it is getting so old now, just say it, and be done with it, it shouldn't even be news

Bingo! Unless they haven't figured it out themselves? Labels are underrated

I actually once thought that Tahlia and Tully would maybe get back together one day...especially because of their shared custody of Luna

Drew and Tahlia are both Tullys ex's and both still appear to be friends with her...they both spend time together with her as 'friends' so it's hard to know if she will go back to one of them in the future.
I thought maybe Drully were getting back together after Tullys couple of visits to Melbourne but the way she still is with Tahlia, makes me think Drully didn't get back together atm.

I wonder if Drew is feeling hurt after watching the Tinder and Tully kissing that guy ad...if Tully is supposedly hurting (after some emo tweet today) with Drew hanging out with some girl, who he has previously had business with...could be personal or could be to promote something for her agency

tee_smyth
3 hours ago
Combination of three of my favourite things- Star Wars, Carebears and @tahliafarrant ✌️ @thecoolhunter_ #thearthunter

455ed024a90b11e3a1741240743416c5_8.jpg

Last edited:
Bingo! Unless they haven't figured it out themselves? Labels are underrated

if Bingle is married she would have figured it out. but is she married? speculation? why not answer yes we are, or no we're not, not that hard. she is a true fame whore that one. i'm just glad Michael Clarke moved on and settled, and is only in the news with the cricket instead of rings in toilets

it's like with the Bingle crap. why on earth she is in the newspaper every single goddamn day is beyond me, same scenario, are they aren't they? i am so over that story, i don't give a sh_t. why people are trying to turn their relationships into a mystery, it is getting so old now, just say it, and be done with it, it shouldn't even be news

i'll put money on Ed not getting back with Jade, ha, at least i know it's a sure thing
haha!! Your last sentence made me giggle.

And yeah I agree with what you said. I think that's the only way some of these people stay relevant. Models and reality contestants are a dime a dozen (or diamond dozen as I've seen on FB lol). Woohoo Lara's a bikini model who apparently doesn't know how to drive... that's not newsworthy on it's own. And I severely doubt we'll ever see Tully make the DM because of a General Pants gig but all this guessing about their love lives at least gives a desperate journo something to work with. Pretty sad actually. I know way more about all of the guys Lara's dated than I do any campaign she's shot. How ridiculous is that?

if Bingle is married she would have figured it out. but is she married? speculation? why not answer yes we are, or no we're not, not that hard. she is a true fame whore that one. i'm just glad Michael Clarke moved on and settled, and is only in the news with the cricket instead of rings in toilets

I meant more on the tully/drew/tahlia front. Lara did say she thinks of herself as a kardashian type. So...

C'mon camerashy! If she answered then she wouldn't be in the news to keep her relevant ;)

I actually once thought that Tahlia and Tully would maybe get back together one day...especially because of their shared custody of Luna

Drew and Tahlia are both Tullys ex's and both still appear to be friends with her...they both spend time together with her as 'friends' so it's hard to know if she will go back to one of them in the future.
I thought maybe Drully were getting back together after Tullys couple of visits to Melbourne but the way she still is with Tahlia, makes me think Drully didn't get back together atm.

I wonder if Drew is feeling hurt after watching the Tinder and Tully kissing that guy ad...if Tully is supposedly hurting (after some emo tweet today) with Drew hanging out with some girl, who he has previously had business with...could be personal or could be to promote something for her agency

the tweet yesterday could probably have been overlooked sort of, but the tweets today are way over the top if she still had her eyes set on Drew. only so much someone can take of communication with the so called ex. the '3 of my favourite things' tweet would have had me changing relationship status in a nanosecond to 'burned'

I meant more on the tully/drew/tahlia front. Lara did say she thinks of herself as a kardashian type. So...

C'mon camerashy! If she answered then she wouldn't be in the news to keep her relevant ;)

i want her out of my daily news feed. give me info about Colin if it's a daily space they need filled ;) :p

It's ALL about maintaining the controversy... And in turn, maintaining the tabloid interest, and in turn maintaining the Instagram free living. Seriously... How PATHETIC. And what message does Tully send to her plethora of young fans? I don't actually think she gives a rats arse about the shallow existence she portrays. Drinking beer on the beach, at the park or wherever you like at friggen lunchtime on a Monday... ? Unfortunately, this thread seems to be over-represented by Tully posts... Anyone else find that a bit 'interesting'? I do... ;-)

Yeah, yeah... Calm my farm... I know!!

Unfortunately Tully simply posts the most. Almost exclusively self obsessed twaddle
I am finding Tully increasingly challenging: to me she she seems 'troubled' - could go either way...she could reflect and find her niche
Who knows this COULD potentially be something to do with social media - if she did it right - but ... I find this Social Media advertising that she does at the moment fairly insulting. I don't think she is stupid but.... I think her crappy General Pants advertisement and similar are not doing her any favours. in my view she is alienating her audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back