Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy someone sees it the same way as me because I thought I was going crazy there for a moment. I thought it was pretty obvious that Drew got the shits that Jade went for Ed instead, which is obviously a completely normal reaction in that sort of situation.

I especially agree with your point that Ed didn't even seem to dislike Drew. The only thing he seemed to have issue with was how close he was to Tim, and like you said Tully being so close to him because again he was concerned about Tim being fed info through Drew. From my take on things the animosity between Ed and Drew was pretty one sided.

I'm with you and [MENTION=31931]Jo-bot[/MENTION], too.

Last edited:
I'm with you and [MENTION=31931]Jo-bot[/MENTION], too. I still don't understand why Drew chose to go on BB when he seems to think he is much better than it, and much better than the majority of the other HM's.

It's made me come up with a new Drully theory, but I will keep it to myself for now.
That is patently not the case.

I'm with you and [MENTION=31931]Jo-bot[/MENTION], too. I still don't understand why Drew chose to go on BB when he seems to think he is much better than it, and much better than the majority of the other HM's.

It's made me come up with a new Drully theory, but I will keep it to myself for now.

Huh??

I think Drew is the type that doesn't suffer fools easily ... so rather than spend time in the company of someone he has no respect for he moves away and mingles with others

I respect that more than falsehood & fake smiles

Exactly.....Drew recognized the fakeness of Ed and how he wasn't being honest with a bunch of people (Jade, incl.)...He had a pretty decent read on a lot of things in the house from what I saw..

Drew admitted he lied and played games...Ed tried to put on the sanctimonious self-righteous act....I don't blame Drew if he had some animosity towards Ed

What are you on about? When has drew given any impression of this? Just because he doesn't get along with some hm's does not interpret that he thinks he is better than them. In fact when he made that dime a dozen comment about ed it was in reference to being just like him.

This is why I don't say anything about Drew. Deleting the comment. People interpret things differently. I shall never mention the D word again.

I liked Drew on the show, but he was probably the only one whose motivation for going on BB confused me. The ones who want a media career out of it I can understand. Apart from winning the money, what did Drew want from it?

This is why I don't say anything about Drew. Deleting the comment.

Oh please! Don't start with this attacking stuff again. No one is telling you to delete the comment and no one is coming after you.

I liked Drew on the show, but he was probably the only one whose motivation for going on BB confused me. The ones who want a media career out of it I can understand. Apart from winning the money, what did Drew want from it?
He wanted to have fun and I think new things interest him. In the old days, it was pretty much the only reason people went on BB. I miss that.

Oh please! Don't start with this attacking stuff again. No one is telling you to delete the comment and no one is coming after you.

No, I just don't want to say anything more about it. It's just about stress levels for me. I'm sorry if it sounded that way. I shouldn't have said anything. Consider it a drunken comment. Or more a pre-coffee comment. Instantly regretted.

He wanted to have fun and I think new things interest him. In the old days, it was pretty much the only reason people went on BB. I miss that.

Which is why I loved boog on there, I really wish she was cast as an original. She brought the old bb element in the house.

If either Tully or Drew were snobs, then it would be the other way round. The friends thing, which I seriously doubt is based on who is better than whom, is obviously more challenging, but once again, I seriously doubt that it has anything to do with feelings of superiority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back