Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
and in NOT saying that might I also not say that Drew and his mates would have bored the bejeebers out of Jade pretty quickly also :)

but again - these lips are sealed ... I'm just posturising out loud ;)

velcome to our parlour little one, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dysfunctional is the new black, or is it orange? that show won an award the other day, not sure what one, i am so helpful :rolleyes: ok i looked it up, People's Choice Awards 2014 - favourite streaming series

I am only up to episode 4 so far but loving it. I needed a longer holiday :( will only get to finish watching on weekends.

drew didn't like ed way before ed had a go at tully. And while drew was pissed off because ed upset tully it seemed to be more because now he had to put up with the fall-out. He wasn't pissed off with ed when he spoke to big brother, he said the person he cares for most is the person who blows things out of proportion. He knew she was making too big a deal out of it and he never once mentioned it again when bitching about ed.

and yes drew was certainly put out that jade was keen on ed.

and ed didn't seem to dislike drew, just didn't trust him because he wasn't one of their group and tully hooking up with him and telling him their business didn't fit into their plan. Didn't he tell tully that drew was playing her because he was telling tim everything she told him, meaning she couldn't trust him? That's how i took it.

boogroe
20 minutes ago
Had a great day at the @portseapolo. Wearing this gorgeous @threeofsomething dress from @togahboutique
944d93aa7b1111e3a3b2126e39eb46bb_8.jpg

loving ed in the background

did anyone read up about the mermaid lady in tim's pic? she and Tim would be an interesting fit ...

http://www.mahinamermaid.com/about

she appears in Redfoo's Let's Get Ridiculous video (around 6:30)

[video=youtube;1w9DiGlZksU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w9DiGlZksU[/video]

boogroe
3 minutes ago
Portsea pub

41f7fd7a7b1611e3bc5912294d621823_8.jpg

Layla; loving ed in the background[/QUOTE said:
I think they all looked very nice at the polo thing. Hope they had a good time. I hate dressing up, I hate mingling, I hate idle face to face chitchat, I would have been bored to tears.

Not one post have I seen about the polo game. I want to see horses and riders with mallets hitting the ball to...I dunno. Its got goals, end zones, nets or what?

I'd get shot down in pieces if I mentioned that Drew saw pretty quickly that he and Jade had very little in common on an intellectual level wouldn't I ... so I won't say it ... mah lips are sealed :|
No, instead I'd high five you and tell you I wish I'd had the 'effrontery' ;)

portsea-polo-20140111-30o5v.html
I think they all looked very nice at the polo thing. Hope they had a good time. I hate dressing up, I hate mingling, I hate idle face to face chitchat, I would have been bored to tears.

Not one post have I seen about the polo game. I want to see horses and riders with mallets hitting the ball to...I dunno. Its got goals, end zones, nets or what?

78193_home_hero.jpg

78192_home_hero.jpg

bit of a blurb which has something about the game mixed in for you

Entering the main road to the polo grounds, it’s impossible to get lost. Simply follow the endless stream of crisply clean youth on foot: a virtual runway of Ralph Lauren.

This is not the place for towering heels or clutching a nest of feathers to your head. This is not the races, nor even close. It’s noticeably more clean and casual, more yacht club than dance club, less fresh prince and more fresh pressed. You have the sneaking suspicion that even Gaga would wear chinos and wedges here and for good reason. Sand and dirt and more sand – it’s not the place for heels if you actually intend on getting anywhere.

The polo area itself is decidedly dry and the horses will kick up a significant amount of dust. That doesn’t stop the surrounding marquees bringing out their finest. Neatly circumnavigating the field, a mix of marquees are positioned to get the best view of the action.

For those who are actually there to watch the game, it’s kept short, sweet and surprisingly aggressive.

Each chukka (section of play) is about seven minutes long (there are generally five to eight chukkas per game) and consists of four players per team partaking in flying mallets and equine shoulder barging.

The main game is for the big guns in both players and sponsors. The Jeep face off against Peroni is the last match of the day, in which the players have their rock-star moment.

and some more game shots ...

http://www.theage.com.au/photogalle...0140111-30o5v.html?aggregate=&selectedImage=1

jazzbellbb
5 minutes ago
great day at the @portseapolo with these kids [MENTION=33174]boo[/MENTION]groe [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]anthony88 thanks [MENTION=35977]Lili[/MENTION]romano #jeep #portseapolo #peroni #thurley
92e15f6e7b1711e3859e0e81037a3596_8.jpg

tee_smyth
10 minutes ago
Do it!
5e9a30c87b1711e3bb8c12edc5ec29b2_8.jpg

Not at all...He had issues with Ed during (and possibly after the season) for a few reasons (and that still doesn't mean he hates Ed...I don't think he hates him, but they just don't get along and are very different people it seems like...or maybe they just haven't met to discuss things.):

Mainly the fact that he lied to Tully about Drew playing her...

Also the fact that he told Drew and Tim that he would never nominate friends (when he had nominated Jade earlier)...making it seem like Drew and Tim were awful for doing so (hypocritical-)...Remember the golden thread explanation???

Also Drew knew that Ed was not into Jade as she thought he was..but he couldn't tell Jade b/c she didn't want to hear one negative thing against Ed...

He wasn't really bitter either about Jade choosing Ed either....Obviously he didn't have feelings for Jade in the end as we all know now.

I just wanted to clear up a few misconceptions you seem to have as I don't think you are remembering the season exactly the way it was...It's OK..It has been a couple months now after all
As well as that, what Drew finds unforgivable is the fact that Ed is stultifyingly boring but I don't think he hates Ed either.

drew didn't like ed way before ed had a go at tully. And while drew was pissed off because ed upset tully it seemed to be more because now he had to put up with the fall-out. He wasn't pissed off with ed when he spoke to big brother, he said the person he cares for most is the person who blows things out of proportion. He knew she was making too big a deal out of it and he never once mentioned it again when bitching about ed.

and yes drew was certainly put out that jade was keen on ed.

and ed didn't seem to dislike drew, just didn't trust him because he wasn't one of their group and tully hooking up with him and telling him their business didn't fit into their plan. Didn't he tell tully that drew was playing her because he was telling tim everything she told him, meaning she couldn't trust him? That's how i took it.

I'm happy someone sees it the same way as me because I thought I was going crazy there for a moment. I thought it was pretty obvious that Drew got the shits that Jade went for Ed instead, which is obviously a completely normal reaction in that sort of situation.

I especially agree with your point that Ed didn't even seem to dislike Drew. The only thing he seemed to have issue with was how close he was to Tim, and like you said Tully being so close to him because again he was concerned about Tim being fed info from their group through Drew. From my take on things the animosity between Ed and Drew was pretty one sided.

I think Drew is the type that doesn't suffer fools easily ... so rather than spend time in the company of someone he has no respect for he moves away and mingles with others

I respect that more than falsehood & fake smiles

Thank you Crimmy. I do enjoy sports, would have just watched the game and ignored the people if I'd been there. lol. Well if Tim and Tahan had been there, be a whole different story. But they are having a blast at Whitewater. :)

Equine shoulder barging huh? Sounds kinda rough. Hope the horses don't get hurt in these games. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back