Skip to main content

Brain Teasers.......

mind-bending-illusions13.jpg

...some more weirdo type illusions Topaz... I love illusions that play with the eyes...

Reading-illusion.jpg

torus-modern-large.jpg

images-1.jpg

...if you can't see what this one is... tilt your head to the left...

Froncez_les_yeux_pour_voir_image_cachee.png

...this one I find to be really relaxing to watch...

patakk1.gif

...these ones not so much so...

ckxfccq.gif

M1-hypofriction-movie.gif

...this last one is a doozey... cheers.

animated-fractal.gif

This is a well known riddle, but its one of my early favorites.

What's greater than God, more evil than the Devil. The rich need it, the poor have it. And if you eat it, you die...?

This one probably wont work on a forum but we can see. You can ask any question you like but I can only answer yes or no.

You stop your car out the front of a hotel and straight away realise you are bankrupt. The question is why do you know this?

This one probably wont work on a forum but we can see. You can ask any question you like but I can only answer yes or no.

You stop your car out the front of a hotel and straight away realise you are bankrupt. The question is why do you know this?

Can you start your car?

Actually if anyone knows the answer feel free to answer the questions, cause I just realised this may take a while lol.

This is a well known riddle, but its one of my early favorites.

What's greater than God, more evil than the Devil. The rich need it, the poor have it. And if you eat it, you die...?

No way would I have been able to answer your riddle Mooseface, once I saw [MENTION=31838]Allgood[/MENTION]s answer it was obvious. :)

Okay another.

Hide your answer if you know.

He who made it didn't want it, he who bought it didn't use it, and he who used it didn't know it. What is it?

No way would I have been able to answer your riddle Mooseface, once I saw [MENTION=31838]Allgood[/MENTION]s answer it was obvious. :)

Oh sorry lol, I was hiding my answer, I didn't think hiding it would also give the answer away lol.

Okay another.

Hide your answer if you know.

He who made it didn't want it, he who bought it didn't use it, and he who used it didn't know it. What is it?

Is it something along the lines of advice? I can't make the text go white. I am on an ipad. Anyone know how? Whenever the colour selection pops up, it ignores me if I try and select a colour...then it will let me edit, but the white comes out grey...help!

Back