Skip to main content

Episode Day 95 (31/10/13): 'Trick or Treat' special (90 m)

Tim's emotional reaction to the news of his sister's baby was over the top and fake.

I disagree. Seeing your sisters tiny baby born 10 weeks early with tubes all over her is upsetting. I'm sure he was thinking what if something had happened. I thought his sister looked great and had a fabulous attitude. They are a great family and they should be proud of how Tim is going on the show.

I am glad Tahans Mom stayed strong and positive as well.

Well done to all the family and friends.

The local pub corner drug pusher [MENTION=26227]NurseNikki[/MENTION], rewatch the show and you'll see Jade is quiet but fine. Me thinks YOU are overdoing the hillbilly heroin!

Ahahahahaha. The local pub corner drug pusher? Outstanding. I'm getting that shit printed on a t shirt!

Tim's emotional reaction to the news of his sister's baby was over the top and fake.

Just when I think you can't possibly be more full of sh*t, you go and prove me wrong!! Hahaha!!!

You must not have ever had a family member give birth to a high risk baby before. Or a baby at all, for that matter.

Such a treasure, you are! :)

'Johnny Depp the pirate' for the win! He is the show and without him BBAU 2013 would be a dud.
Yes, every time I see Tim that is what i think, Captain Jack Sparrow.

silkworm up to his old tricks again. *yawn* At least have something original to say, the constant anti-Tim posts are as stale as last weeks bread.

I disagree. Seeing your sisters tiny baby born 10 weeks early with tubes all over her is upsetting. I'm sure he was thinking what if something had happened. I thought his sister looked great and had a fabulous attitude. They are a great family and they should be proud of how Tim is going on the show.

I am glad Tahans Mom stayed strong and positive as well.

Well done to all the family and friends.

Thought Jade was great too - showed her caring/nurturing side - after the message was over and Tim was still trying to take it all in she assured him that his sister had said everything was fine, the baby was doing well and the tubes were coming out etc ... he hadn't really taken in all properly and I think was just overcome by all of it ... he wouldnt have been expecting that news since the baby came 10 weeks early - so it would have hit him like a ton of bricks

he may have seemed over the top but a lot of Tim is over the top - doesn't mean that in him its fake - its just Tim ..

His sister was great in giving him the news - very clear to tell him the baby was doing well, progressing well and showing herself and her son very relaxed and calm - so in her own calm way reassuring Tim all was ok but still giving him the news

I have to say Tim's family seem really great

'Johnny Depp the pirate' for the win! He is the show and without him BBAU 2013 would be a dud.
Yes, every time I see Tim that is what i think, Captain Jack Sparrow.

yes especially when he has the black eyeliner on - very Capt'n Jack :)

"I'm pretty disappointed in tonight show" - SAID NO ONE ELSE
What was so good about it? They didn't really show anything juicy except Ed noming Jade. The rest wasn't really exposing explosive secrets. It was built up as usual and I found it lame.

When did we see Ed's reaction?? People have mentioned it but I don't remember seeing it?

When did we see Ed's reaction?? People have mentioned it but I don't remember seeing it?

After Big Brother asked Jade what she would like Ed to say to her when she was in the diary room. When that was done they crossed back to the live audience and zoomed in on Ed.

Tim and Drew gentle? Ha! Tim saying Ed lied, and repeating it, was intended to hurt Jade's feelings, and it worked. Tim is a cruel piece of shit, and Drew is not much better.

Tim will win, because his fans are deluded dickheads.

Rude! How lovely to call people on this forum who are fans of a housemate you don't like "Dickhead".

silkworm up to his old tricks again. *yawn* At least have something original to say, the constant anti-Tim posts are as stale as last weeks bread.

...silkworm... seriously... your brother's Ed and Nick and the rest of your family have lost the $250,000... all the 'win-a-date-with-Ed' competitions and other campaigning tricks didn't work... get over it and move on for fucks sake!...

...I'm guessing that you're one of the younger members of the family?... are you old enough to actually be able to post on here?... what's the legal age to post on here peoples?... tell your parents for me to reset the 'parental guide' child-lock button on your computer so that you will stop posting anymore could you please?...

...oh hang on... I just found the rules...

Information for parents

Behind Big Brother does not recommend children under the age of 15 use this website.
As with the nature of the Big Brother television program, articles on this site may refer to adult situations or themes, sexual themes, or other material inappropriate for children.
Parents should monitor their children’s internet use and employ surfing restriction software if required. Behind Big Brother is not responsible for enforcing what content children access on this website.

...hmmm... it looks like you shouldn't be posting eh silkworm?... being under 15 and all...

...seriously... we've had to put up with your manic hatred of Tim for so long now and it is... as sergie says... '*yawn*'... and please... before you give me some sort of piss poor reply... don't call me a 'deluded dickhead' again... I've put up with your drivel and have refused to respond to that drivel up until now but to call us Tim fans 'deluded dickheads' is one step too far... cheers.

I spent a lot of the show feeling bad for Jade. There was a lot of distance between her and the other housemates throughout the show. The other four all looked at each other constantly, while Jade felt like an outsider. I understand that's come through who she was friends with and how dead boring they were, but she still looks to be struggling in there. It was nice that Boog was making the effort to reassure her constantly though.

The Ed votes certainly weren't gratifying without Ed in there. It just sent Jade through a loop as she tried to process what happened while Tim and Drew shouted about their victory. Without Ed in there, it kind of felt a bit empty exposing him. Hopefully it just strengthens Jade once she's able to think over what happened, and helps her realise Ed isn't a God though.

This was one of my favourite episodes last series, and I enjoyed it immensely again. I thought they could have dug up more dirt, but it's a happy episode in the end. Drew's sister, Tim's sister and niece, Jade's father and stepmother, and Tahan's mother all made for very emotional viewing. It was great to see that human side of Tim especially, considering he spends a lot of his time being entertaining but definitely not someone you'd want to personally live with.

It's a good reminder that the people in the house are ultimately people with lives outside of the house, and aren't just there for our entertainment. The emotion we saw from Jade in this ep, as well as how emotional Jade and Tahan looked at being able to help give the sick kids Christmas presents the day before makes me feel a lot better about the show. It's just nice to see the housemates celebrated at the end, so I'm very happy that's the type of show we got.

I think she was in a really bad spot because they were mainly showing what each remaining HM said/did about/to each other. So of course she'd have said much worse about them than they have about each other. And plus of course the Ed thing was always going to be a focal point as that's what all of Australia has been waiting for her to find out. If it had been a let's tell your secrets from day dot kind of thing I think she would've come out much better.

Not sure if you've seen it yet or not but in the LF thread she's now dwelling on Ed nominating her and she's figuring out that it wasn't as way back as she initially thought. I think this is going to be a case of necessary pain that will in hindsight be the best thing ever for her in terms of her remaining time with this crew.

On your last paragraph - I think you hit the nail on the donkey! :eek:

...silkworm... seriously... your brother's Ed and Nick and the rest of your family have lost the $250,000... all the 'win-a-date-with-Ed' competitions and other campaigning tricks didn't work... get over it and move on for fucks sake!...

...I'm guessing that you're one of the younger members of the family?... are you old enough to actually be able to post on here?... what's the legal age to post on here peoples?... tell your parents for me to reset the 'parental guide' child-lock button on your computer so that you will stop posting anymore could you please?...

...oh hang on... I just found the rules...

...hmmm... it looks like you shouldn't be posting eh silkworm?... being under 15 and all...

...seriously... we've had to put up with your manic hatred of Tim for so long now and it is... as sergie says... '*yawn*'... and please... before you give me some sort of piss poor reply... don't call me a 'deluded dickhead' again... I've put up with your drivel and have refused to respond to that drivel up until now but to call us Tim fans 'deluded dickheads' is one step too far... cheers.
This is why I love you, Mr Sticky!! (And for animating strutty cat too, of course!!) :D

I spent a lot of the show feeling bad for Jade. There was a lot of distance between her and the other housemates throughout the show. The other four all looked at each other constantly, while Jade felt like an outsider. I understand that's come through who she was friends with and how dead boring they were, but she still looks to be struggling in there. It was nice that Boog was making the effort to reassure her constantly though.

The Ed votes certainly weren't gratifying without Ed in there. It just sent Jade through a loop as she tried to process what happened while Tim and Drew shouted about their victory. Without Ed in there, it kind of felt a bit empty exposing him. Hopefully it just strengthens Jade once she's able to think over what happened, and helps her realise Ed isn't a God though.

This was one of my favourite episodes last series, and I enjoyed it immensely again. I thought they could have dug up more dirt, but it's a happy episode in the end. Drew's sister, Tim's sister and niece, Jade's father and stepmother, and Tahan's mother all made for very emotional viewing. It was great to see that human side of Tim especially, considering he spends a lot of his time being entertaining but definitely not someone you'd want to personally live with.

It's a good reminder that the people in the house are ultimately people with lives outside of the house, and aren't just there for our entertainment. The emotion we saw from Jade in this ep, as well as how emotional Jade and Tahan looked at being able to help give the sick kids Christmas presents the day before makes me feel a lot better about the show. It's just nice to see the housemates celebrated at the end, so I'm very happy that's the type of show we got.

...what a brilliant post!... so many good points in there Sly... well done my friend... cheers.

Back