Skip to main content

Why was Ben evicted?

I've got the answer: Ben was HARDLY shown this week! Please all concentrate on the shows for the upcoming week and I predict that whoever is LEAST shown will be evicted! I bet ya!

I've got the answer: Ben was HARDLY shown this week! Please all concentrate on the shows for the upcoming week and I predict that whoever is LEAST shown will be evicted! I bet ya!

Drew hardly got any airtime, but got about as many votes as Tim and Ed.

It's kind of a blow to the ego that more than half the people who vote for you will completely forget about you the next week if you don't get enough airtime. People just forget. heeh.

It's kind of a blow to the ego that more than half the people who vote for you will completely forget about you the next week if you don't get enough airtime. People just forget. heeh.

Amen! Hence what I wrote above. Mark my words, the person who goes next week will have the LEAST airtime!

I actually think the Story of Ben being the Comedian was a downfall for him.

People started to think he was fake and he lost supporters.

Ed nearly went. See the difference it was something like 16.9 and 16.8

That's the second time Ed has won by a .1% - he beat Matt by the same the week Matt was evicted. He's just lucky- well, that and the Jade date was a good move on his part this week.

I'm so pissed off that Ben left before him. I liked Ben, I hated the photo talking, but everything else about him was fine. He was funny, quirky, always in high spirits... He definitely should have beaten ed! How the heck does he keep getting saved? I'm so annoyed at bb for giving him airtime through that ridiculous date!

I am shocked, this far in the game I thought people would stick by their favourite and vote no matter how much airtime they got. From having the most votes to the least votes in a few weeks? Did not expect this at all, I had Ben in the final for sure!

BB has not made iy easy for the voters this year 5-6 nominees at a time. How mush money do they think the public have each week. Also the other shows that the channels expect you to vote for.

Ben leaving is going to change the house dynamics so much, it will also change the way people will nominate because now housemates can no longer strategically try to vote out other people by putting them against Tim and Ben. Given that Tahan and Tim are probably certain to be up again whoever goes against them is likely to be evicted (that is if fans dont get complacent like poor old benny boy)

Back