Skip to main content

Why was Ben evicted?

tilliii

Why is he suddenly unpopular? I never would have thought someone like Ed would outlast him.

Possibly his fans were too complacent and did not bother voting.

Or was it the backlash from the hate campaign associated with him allegedly being a comedian? That was unfair.
Two gigs six years ago does not make someone a comedian.

Why is he suddenly unpopular? I never would have thought someone like Ed would outlast him.

Because the majority of people who vote are not "kiddies" and after the release of his comedy act last week it further cemented people not wanting to vote for him until they realise who the REAL Ben is!

If you paid attention, his screen time decreased dramatically this week. He was very irrelevant to the show as a whole. People who do vote for him didn't vote enough, and others assumed he's be safe. Plus a surge for every other housemates, put him in last place!

In my opinion many people simply were voting to save Ben because he's gay, but as soon as openly gay Nathan showed up people suddenly stopped voting to save Ben. Nathan made Ben look silly as a gay person. Just my two cents.

He may not have been too popular this week, but his votes were very close to Ed's.

If it weren't for Ed's family, Ed would've been evicted instead. Such a shame.

Maybe there's lots of dog lovers out there...

People didn't think he would go. That's probably why not enough people bothered to vote to save him.

I actually... can't believe this. H has been the most popular housemate with the public EVERY. WEEK. I didn't particularly like the guy, but this is... nah. There's gotta be some foul play here.

People on Facebook are whinging like "I'm not watching anymore" and "this show suxx"

LOL

Since it was so close, probably a number of factors: complacency, conspiracy theories, the "Date with Ed" special.

People didn't think he would go. That's probably why not enough people bothered to vote to save him.

But this could apply to anyone. Most of the huge favorites like him don't go down so quickly without a good reason (and I don't think the comedian thing is a good reason - not many people even heard about it, and most peoples' attitudes were 'it was one show x years ago who cares').

But this could apply to anyone. Most of the huge favorites like him don't go down so quickly without a good reason (and I don't think the comedian thing is a good reason - not many people even heard about it, and most peoples' attitudes were 'it was one show x years ago who cares').

Exactly, doubt it had anything to do with the comedian thing. Maybe one of the reasons was the excessive crying as of late?

Ed nearly went. See the difference it was something like 16.9 and 16.8

Eds family needs to stop messing with it. If they had stayed out of it he would have gone like he was meant to and we'd still have Ben.

The show does seem like a bit of a joke to me after tonight.

I love a shock eviction! I think we should embrace such unpredictability! The fans decide who stays and goes. If people don't vote, they can't complain that their favourite left!

I thought Ben's interview was a joke. Mostly because I find him so excruciatingly annoying. He's the joke.

Back