claire_michell

Hearting Drew
Stayed true to himself
Not influenced by the other housemates
Doesn't try to influence other housemates
Goes along with Tim's games
Saved Jade of her humiliation on being put up for eviction by Ed
Took Ben to the PS
Saved Boog the only one 1 to 7 against : because of her fun and humour(even tho he didn't like her voice)
Said to Tim "why didn't you follow your heart?"
Stayed true to Tully against the backlash from the other housemates
Surprised us with his great miming skills
when asked why he consoled Tully when she was emotional simply asked back :"why am I the only one to comfort her when she's upset?"
Said he loved Tully
Quietly keeps his own judgement
Hes the man, need I say more? hahah

Last edited by a moderator:
Backstabs everyone as soon as they say something he can use against them and then not having the guts to own up to it....yes truly a wonderful guy

Hahaha, your entitled to your opinion, we all have our favourites for different reasons , whether it's what I would do in a given situation; I see him as being authentic regardless

tumblr_m0eg3lXyIB1r84yw0o1_500.gif

OK , I like him the most out of the males, and he does surprise me with the things he does when put on the spot in a good way , it is a game, can you say that Ed or Ben have shown any heroic capacity?

Well.....out of the males who do you prefer? I cant see much except Tim and he just put "the woman he wants to marry" to be removed from the house ?(intruder choice) hahaah

yes ..I have to judge on what i've seen and I like what i've seen, in the given situations , I don't think he had to save Jade but she was looking so downbeaten, it was just the right thing to do , he also took Ben into the PS and Tully wanted to go with him, so I just think that he is his own person, in that rarified atmosphere, the others have shown a lot more cracks, I believe because they are not being as authentic

A quote from Drew on the Live Feeds last night:

“I’m very close to Mikkayla,” Drew tells Tim and Tahan, who say, quite frankly, that they are not.

“It’s always good to keep your finger on the pulse,” Drew then says, hinting to the two that he is indeed playing the other side.

I agree with [MENTION=35992]Dablob[/MENTION] - dude is wolf in a sheep's clothing.

me too, still love him, we all bitch and moan in real life, i am not going to sit on a high horse and expecting a saint in the BB house.

While I haven't liked or agreed with all the things he has done or the way he has handled certain situations, he sure as hell IS NOT THE WORST housemate in the BB house.

Sure Drew has pissed me off a few times but not enough to make me want to get rid of him before ED and BEN. It would be catastrophic as far as I'm concerned if we let the the few things Drew has done wrong somehow result in THAT DOG ED STAYING.

funny.... and absurd ....what more could you ask for?

I'm definitely a Drew fan, but I like him MUCH better without Tully. (No personal judgements. Just from a game standpoint.) His relationship with her took over his game for far too long. Now it's as if he's trying to figure out how to really play it. It will be interesting to see how he does as time goes on. And not just because he's eye candy for me ;)

A quote from Drew on the Live Feeds last night:

“I’m very close to Mikkayla,” Drew tells Tim and Tahan, who say, quite frankly, that they are not.

“It’s always good to keep your finger on the pulse,” Drew then says, hinting to the two that he is indeed playing the other side.

I agree with [MENTION=35992]Dablob[/MENTION] - dude is wolf in a sheep's clothing.

Naaa, he's a puppy dog pretending to be a wolf dressed in sheeps clothing

I'm definitely a Drew fan, but I like him MUCH better without Tully. (No personal judgements. Just from a game standpoint.) His relationship with her took over his game for far too long. Now it's as if he's trying to figure out how to really play it. It will be interesting to see how he does as time goes on. And not just because he's eye candy for me ;)

I don't! I think he's revolting since Tully left. He is not the man I once knew!

Back