Skip to main content

Drew

I liked Drew much better before Tully. I was hoping him and Jade would get together but it never happened and doesn't look like it will. He's got a good personality but has been a little off since Tully left in my opinion. I really thought he had a chance at being either top 2 or 3 before that.

I liked Drew much better before Tully. I was hoping him and Jade would get together but it never happened and doesn't look like it will. He's got a good personality but has been a little off since Tully left in my opinion. I really thought he had a chance at being either top 2 or 3 before that.

Hes stayed this long for a reason the other housemates like him - he's authentic - and has stepped up to the plate more than the other males , he's also respectful towards the females , who can forget the Jade save, he didn't have to save her, and I don't think he really wanted to but it was bad seeing her humiliated she was sitting there with her head down, (I don't think it was an act), he knew she was possessed and he still did it

Also I think he had a good idea no one in the house was voting for Boog and he did it to save her pride, hes not a sheep or a follower in my opinion

i've always liked Drew since day 1.. the sweet Drew, the nasty Drew, the gorgeous blue-eyed Drew.. im still saving him..

Drew's funny and super hot - I'd take him over Ed any day. If people vote for Drew this week - Ed will go home.

Hes stayed this long for a reason the other housemates like him - he's authentic - and has stepped up to the plate more than the other males , he's also respectful towards the females , who can forget the Jade save, he didn't have to save her, and I don't think he really wanted to but it was bad seeing her humiliated she was sitting there with her head down, (I don't think it was an act), he knew she was possessed and he still did it

He only saved Jade that week out of guilt. She would not have been tied for nomination had Drew not nominated her, so yes he did have an obligation when he had to choose between Jade and Matt. It wasn't to save her from humiliation ha. He's humiliated her enough behind her back.

He only saved Jade that week out of guilt. She would not have been tied for nomination had Drew not nominated her, so yes he did have an obligation when he had to choose between Jade and Matt. It wasn't to save her from humiliation ha. He's humiliated her enough behind her back.

Hey hahah........ we're talking about Drew not Ed.....she wasn't up for nomination Ed had to choose between Tim and Jade...and he chose to put Jade up for nomination (his lady) bcs he said he didn't want to go up against Tim..Tim was too"strong"hahaha....so many magic moments

Hey hahah........ we're talking about Drew not Ed.....she wasn't up for nomination Ed had to choose between Tim and Jade...and he chose to put Jade up for nomination (his lady) bcs he said he didn't want to go up against Tim..Tim was too"strong"hahaha....so many magic moments

The point was that there wouldn't have even been a tie between Tim and Jade if Drew hadn't nominated her...and it was for a completely petty and immature reason. I can't believe BB even accepted it. He basically nominated her for not putting out. If Drew hadn't done that she would have only been on like 2 points and wouldn't have tied with Tim.

The point was that there wouldn't have even been a tie between Tim and Jade if Drew hadn't nominated her...and it was for a completely petty and immature reason. I can't believe BB even accepted it. He basically nominated her for not putting out. If Drew hadn't done that she would have only been on like 2 points and wouldn't have tied with Tim.

There were other votes for Jade ..we are not the only ones that find Jade painful to watch..imagine being there.. the housemates have to nominate ...I think Drew has handled himself well considering Jade completely ignored and dumped him while asking him to scratch her back and cuddle up to him and use him for emotional support and to make deadhead Ed jealous ....while openly pursuing idiot Ed who consistently treated her not good....Jade had no empathy whatsoever towards Drew..so as much as I like what goes around comes around

So its not Ed for putting her up ....its Drew for saving her......what?

So its not Ed for putting her up ....its Drew for saving her......what?
Either you're deliberately missing the point or it's gone over your head.

You said: "who can forget the Jade save, he didn't have to save her, and I don't think he really wanted to but it was bad seeing her humiliated she was sitting there with her head down, (I don't think it was an act), he knew she was possessed and he still did it"

The point is you are wrong. He didn't do it because "it was bad seeing her humiliated". He did it because he's the one who got her in that bloody position in the first place and felt guilty. He was the holder of the superpower that week. If he hadn't have nominated the other half of supposed Drade, she never would've been tied with Tim and Ed would never have been able to choose her for eviction at all.

You'd think after ten seasons of BB in this country that fans would realise twisting everything to try to make their favourite HM look like an angelic hero never ends well, and in fact usually causes their hero fans in the process.

So tonight we learnt jade broke Drew's heart...........and she could have had Drew, and the Tully thing didn't have to happen.

Tully was his rebound cushion.

Well, I think we knew that all along.
But last night Tully learned that.
IN TECHNICOLOUR.

Either you're deliberately missing the point or it's gone over your head.

You said: "who can forget the Jade save, he didn't have to save her, and I don't think he really wanted to but it was bad seeing her humiliated she was sitting there with her head down, (I don't think it was an act), he knew she was possessed and he still did it"

The point is you are wrong. He didn't do it because "it was bad seeing her humiliated". He did it because he's the one who got her in that bloody position in the first place and felt guilty. He was the holder of the superpower that week. If he hadn't have nominated the other half of supposed Drade, she never would've been tied with Tim and Ed would never have been able to choose her for eviction at all.

You'd think after ten seasons of BB in this country that fans would realise twisting everything to try to make their favourite HM look like an angelic hero never ends well, and in fact usually causes their hero fans in the process.

Hi Mrs Butterface....hahahah...im only stating the fact.....Drew saved Jade..he didn't have to

all of that is still better than Ed did for her

Add to that, it was also an opportunity to further emasculate Ed.

I suspect he told Tully something about that long ago
yes Tully was there ..and they supported and respected each other against the backlash Ed constantly paraded in front of Tully and I think he even gave her a full frontal flash Tully was... whatever...so good hahaha

I suspect he told Tully something about that long ago

I think Tully realised he liked Jade in the beginning but I somehow doubt that Drew's admission to having a crush on Jade will go down well right now with Tully. If she was watching last night she would not have liked that and when Drew gets out he will have to answer to her. She always watched Jade whenever Jade came near Drew.

Back