Skip to main content

Drew

I miss drewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa come back :'(
tumblr_m726m7je7J1rt3hhs.gif

I Can Totally Relate To How You Feel

I miss drewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa come back :'(
tumblr_m726m7je7J1rt3hhs.gif

I'm trying to think of something to ease my pain. Now Drew's home is in Melbourne. All I need to do is contact him and say, "Drewby my sweet, is it alright if I organize to have 17 Cameras set up in the privacy of your own home?" I won't show anyone else, except my cat, and possibly a few other die hard fans on UTube. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. :p

Ona Drewrelated issue - Why does Drew love Tully? Is just because she's a model/hipster/PR chick and a certain social status attaches to that? It's just because of her looks isn't it? Why do they always pick high maintenance chicks?

I would guess they have a lot in commom more than anything.....Drew always said he felt like he could talk to her for hours on end and that they were "both a bunch of wierdos and nerds that were luckily put in the house together"....They both have kind of offbeat personalities that clicked...We didn't see a lot of their one on one conversations (except any fights they had, we missed the good times basically)

Tully (when she isn't experiencing some sort of extreme emotion...over the top joy, or really sad) actually seems fairly intelligent and rational (like in her interviews after the show and comments on twitter)....

and personally I think she's very pretty, but to each his own

Can anyone tell me what episode the Drew and Jade diary room mind reading challenge was? I can't find it, and I missed that episode. :(

I would guess they have a lot in commom more than anything.....Drew always said he felt like he could talk to her for hours on end and that they were "both a bunch of wierdos and nerds that were luckily put in the house together"....They both have kind of offbeat personalities that clicked...We didn't see a lot of their one on one conversations (except any fights they had, we missed the good times basically)

Tully (when she isn't experiencing some sort of extreme emotion...over the top joy, or really sad) actually seems fairly intelligent and rational (like in her interviews after the show and comments on twitter)....

and personally I think she's very pretty, but to each his own

I think they are both actually smart and extremely geeky with their love of video games and technology combined with amazing model quality looks and strong social skills.

They seem to me to be similar people other than temperament. Drew is obviously very chilled and controlled while Tully isn't, at least not in the house.

Beat me and she's not that good looking either. She's not ugly but she ain't exactly a babe either. Very odd looking chick, cartoonish in some respects.

Her weird head reminds me of Carl Pilkington, round. Someone pictured her as Olive Oil. Big & gawky, with an odd round head.

I don't see the Pilkington thing at all. I would worry if I were Drew and was really into her because she seems so fickle. I wonder how that is all going to play out because her news articles when she was evicted said she wanted to reconcile with Tahlia. Tahlia said no and suddenly, forget that - she wants to be with Drew. It's very convenient for her.

They're not nerds. I think we all know that they are the cool kids - little bit shallow, very image obsessed.

They're not nerds. I think we all know that they are the cool kids - little bit shallow, very image obsessed.
And very very bright. We have seen Drew bored. It's not good. As for the Tahlia stuff, wasn't she damned either way?

I think they are both actually smart and extremely geeky with their love of video games and technology combined with amazing model quality looks and strong social skills.

They seem to me to be similar people other than temperament. Drew is obviously very chilled and controlled while Tully isn't, at least not in the house.

Yes, it was that contrast that made them interesting as a couple. Drew was grounded and showed some quite admirable qualities. Tully was a complete disaster as a housemate which is what endeared her to me.

I don't see the Pilkington thing at all. I would worry if I were Drew and was really into her because she seems so fickle. I wonder how that is all going to play out because her news articles when she was evicted said she wanted to reconcile with Tahlia. Tahlia said no and suddenly, forget that - she wants to be with Drew. It's very convenient for her.

If I recall correctly, though (and I may not), that was what the headlines of those articles said, but I don't remember her saying anything in them other than, "I haven't had a chance to talk to her properly yet." A bit cagey, sure, but not saying outright that she wanted to get back with her.

I never understood how they decided on the cool kids/misfits label. When I was in high school, the Jade/Ed group would've definitely been the popular, cool kids & the troublemakers were the misfits. I don't really think Drew is that image obsessed either. He doesn't seem to try that hard. He always seemed to want to be recognized for intelligence more than beauty & a little jealous Tim got that recognition.

I hear you lovely coconuts. It seems to have flipped sionce our schools days - part of the whole ironic hipster thing.
The young hipster kids at work think I'm cool - it's only taken me 40 years!

And very very bright. We have seen Drew bored. It's not good. As for the Tahlia stuff, wasn't she damned either way?

Yeah, probably. It's just that we all feel gutted for Tahlia I suppose. Any break up is bad but it just seems so callous.
Drew is academically bright byt eh sound of it. His use of language betrays that. I think he's not compatible with Jade in that waqy in that she's lovely but she isn't academic. Tully is a closer fit - she has a srategic job - it's just the histrionics that seem tiring when he's chilled.

Back