Skip to main content

Drew

So um you didn't win BB Drew but...

tumblr_m5nqml7jxu1qa9db0o1_500.gif

...hope Tully was worth $250,000.

So wanted him to be there at the end!! I hope this is the start of good things for him. Finish your degree Drew and the world is yours!

So wanted him to be there at the end!! I hope this is the start of good things for him. Finish your degree Drew and the world is yours!

You must've watched the Interview on the Morning Show with Drew and his Mum talking how she wants him to finish his degree. I so glad he agreed to, because he will always have this, plus the Television Industry is so fickle.
I'm thinking of changing Careers and learning all about Chemical Engineering :D

You must've watched the Interview on the Morning Show with Drew and his Mum talking how she wants him to finish his degree. I so glad he agreed to, because he will always have this, plus the Television Industry is so fickle.
I'm thinking of changing Careers and learning all about Chemical Engineering :D

I'm in Los Angeles, so I can't watch anything until kind souls upload it on Youtube. I'm glad he's going to finish his degree - I work in US television and it's definitely not a stable business.

Did he say if he's already getting offers?

WHAT? I wonder how I missed this, because I sit in front of the TV hanging off his every word. :p

It was at the end when he was whispering to Tully and Sonia was ending the show. You really have to turn the volume up to hear it.

How long do you think before Drew is bought by 7 - Home & Away is calling. That face is made for TV & movies.

How long does 9 keep them contracted? And what do they have they can offer drew - and Tahan & Tim?

Does he have the personality for the entertainment industry though kxk? He strikes me as someone who's rather reserved and perhaps entrenched in the indie hipster/alternative scene. I just don't see him being interested in pursuing any sort of career in the tv/film industry in any shape or form, could be wrong of course.

Does he have the personality for the entertainment industry though kxk? He strikes me as someone who's rather reserved and perhaps entrenched in the indie hipster/alternative scene. I just don't see him being interested in pursuing any sort of career in the tv/film industry in any shape or form, could be wrong of course.

He wants to go to NIDA. Acting is what is right for gorgeous, not some shitty 'éntertainment' crap.
He has a great personality.

Charisma, it oozes out of him, Tim and Tahan. That is what keeps making your eye move to those 3.

H&A is a good little acting school, graduates - Hemsworth brothers, etc.

And look at the career Keanu has just looking pretty:)

Oh OK. I didn't know that about Drew's interest in going to NIDA. That's not something that's common for Engineering students to switch to. lol

I was always under the impression the 'entertainment' industry encompassed Hollywood, rock n rollers, Pop music banshees etc.. and not just a euphemism for D grade celebrities, tv presenters etc..

Ona Drewrelated issue - Why does Drew love Tully? Is just because she's a model/hipster/PR chick and a certain social status attaches to that? It's just because of her looks isn't it? Why do they always pick high maintenance chicks?

Ona Drewrelated issue - Why does Drew love Tully? Is just because she's a model/hipster/PR chick and a certain social status attaches to that? It's just because of her looks isn't it? Why do they always pick high maintenance chicks?

Beat me and she's not that good looking either. She's not ugly but she ain't exactly a babe either. Very odd looking chick, cartoonish in some respects.

He actually told Ben he wished he'd gone to NIDA. I hope if he does want a TV career he doesn't use BB as a shortcut. He has the looks and intelligence to go far.

Back