Skip to main content

Episode Day 61 (Fri 27th Sep) Daily Show

Cripes, I just realised typing those names above that the only one I didn't mention was Justasdoigwef. So yeah, everyone knows what Drew did.

Where did all the HMs go?!

Hahahaha!!! You'd never know it! No baby belly at all.

Know-it-alls know it all, have done it all including "I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle" Red Dwarf Demons & Angels (1992)

In previous BBs there was a herb garden for the HMs to tend.
I was thinking that too - why don't they have one this year?

As someone with diabetes 1 does Justin have to inject insulin ???
As a Type 1 yes he has to inject insulin or die basically - I don't think he has a pump so must have Insulin pens somewhere. They haven't really made it obvious he is Type 1 apart from a reference tonight. His Masters in Nutrition to go with all his other degrees.
Wow he acted like a dick in the shopping deal - really lacks any kind of tact or social grace or basic ability to communicate decently.
Either he is an awesome actor or total dickhead.The drama is great though!

If Ed is doing everything he can to get away then he sure doing a great job of it with sleeping in her bed each night and leaving her his boxers under her pillow.
She leaves him a bracelet thinking it's a sentimental gift showing how much he means to her. Such a deluded sap.

He leaves her his manky boxers to show that she would just be a shag.

I use dried herbs, why no love for dried herbs?!

I use both. Anyway...

Justynn is obviously using it to start a fight, and how successful was that! Mikkayla fell right into the trap. Mission accomplished! Alex, whatever money you're paying this boy, you should double it!

Hahahaaaaa

Drew IS a bitch..but his impression of Justynn had me cackling :D

If you like him, then you should probably hope he's a bit smarter about his shenanigans. Tahan busted him point blank in the LF thread. I'm all for Drew showing some spark but he's being remarkably stupid about it because now Mikk, Tahan, Tim, Jade, Ed, Nathan and I presume the sisters and Ben at the very minimum are all aware of what he did. He needs to tighten up.
Most definitely after Tully had her arm in his ass up to the elbow. But I don't think there are kegel exercises for the anus.

I hope the 'boxers' Ed left for Jade didn't have skid marks on them.

HAHAHAHAH!

Now I get the Sultana Bran reference from the Live Feed!

Yes, good point. But they didn't show the bit where Mikkayla got in trouble for taking the groceries without permission from BB.

Now we understand why she and Tim were asking BB to take the Sultana Bran because they were Justynn's special foods. She has really got the shits with Justynn, and Tim is egging her on.

Tim always gets flack for being the "shit stirrer"...but man, what in the actual fuck, Drew. Running around spilling personal conversations with every one to just start drama. GAWD.

In what way was that a personal conversation? In fact, now that I think on it, has he ever repeated a personal conversation? He goes and tells one group what another group is saying. I actually think that is an excellent tactic in the game, and most of them do it. Why is Drew being hung up to dry here?

I didn't as I was trying to cook on ad breaks but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if something's gone awry. The live feeds today haven't shown Justwrhaiuefejd or Nathan at all and people have been questioning wtf's going on. My guess is Justynn's either finally snapped and shivved someone or quit. Thus there being no reason to evict one.

*Yes I realise this is very unlikely but it's Friday night so I'm having some fun. Keep this in mind before you hate quote me please.
Who would hate quote you??!! I think it is highly likely that it happened, to be honest. Either that or Justadick is floating face down in the pool still clutching his precious box of Sultana Bran.

As a Type 1 yes he has to inject insulin or die basically - I don't think he has a pump so must have Insulin pens somewhere. They haven't really made it obvious he is Type 1 apart from a reference tonight. His Masters in Nutrition to go with all his other degrees.
Wow he acted like a dick in the shopping deal - really lacks any kind of tact or social grace or basic ability to communicate decently.
Either he is an awesome actor or total dickhead.The drama is great though!

I wonder if its true or if he is gilding the lily so to speak.... He may have thrown the diabetic comment in to bolster his assertion in respect to his apparent nutrition qualifications - he doesn't inspire a genuine belief of honesty :)

In what way was that a personal conversation? In fact, now that I think on it, has he ever repeated a personal conversation? He goes and tells one group what another group is saying. I actually think that is an excellent tactic in the game, and most of them do it. Why is Drew being hung up to dry here?
Because as Tahan said in the extended LF video of the fight that wasn't shown on the DS sadly: Drew took what Justynn said out of context and wasn't even a part of the conversation. He heard something and ran and reported it incorrectly.

Fair enough to play both sides but you better make sure you're relaying the correct info. In a house that small now you'll get busted otherwise.

I think Drew finds Mikkayla a bit amusing when she gets all fired up at times, he has stuck up for her before when the girls were saying something, and in the first weeks said he didnt mind her when everyone was nominating and hating on her..
Mikkayla was already wound up about the shopping, and he wanted to mainly tell Tim, I don't think he really thought Justynn would fire up like that but I think Justynn would have anyway, the way he's been carrying on about everything.
I think Drew loves watching the dramas just like Tim does, that's why he might know when Tim's up to something but just plays along. Viewers love stuff happening as well, as give us something to talk about.

Justynn may have said about not being team player in general and not the actual shopping but means he would react to team situations whatever they were, if he didnt want to play.

Now I get why Mikkayla wanted to give up the sultana bran to BB LOL

Back