Skip to main content

Tahan VS Mikkayla

I think we haven't seen enough of it yet to make a good judgment but so far I'm thinking that Tahan crossed the line and was insensitive not just to Mikkayla, but also a lot of the viewers who don't have perfect bodies.

Really both of them need some self reflection, the whole female portion of the house has no ability to reflect on their behaviour.

Really both of them need some self reflection, the whole female portion of the house has no ability to reflect on their behaviour.

I agree. Correct me if I'm wrong though but originally I got the impression they were just play fighting but them Mikkayla started crying (about her weight). Then Tahan did the "guess who I am" because frankly she and many others are sick and tired of Mikkayla going on about her weight. Then Tahan apologised to Mikkayla who didn't really seem to think an apology was needed.

I agree. Correct me if I'm wrong though but originally I got the impression they were just play fighting but them Mikkayla started crying (about her weight). Then Tahan did the "guess who I am" because frankly she and many others are sick and tired of Mikkayla going on about her weight. Then Tahan apologised to Mikkayla who didn't really seem to think an apology was needed.

I noticed that none of the housemates were really laughing at Tahan's skit...not even Tully, which may indicate they thought Tahan was the one more in the wrong through the eyes of people who saw it all go down...? i dunno.

I noticed that none of the housemates were really laughing at Tahan's skit...not even Tully, which may indicate they thought Tahan was the one more in the wrong through the eyes of people who saw it all go down...? i dunno.

Yes, that did not look good on Tahan and I'm sure that it will have some impact the next time she is up for nominations. Even Tahan admitted that she does not think before she speaks.

Yeah that's true. Only Jade was laughing and that might have just been nervous laughter.

IMO Tahan was 100000% in the wrong. Her comment after the skit "why can't I fit into my clothes??" is clear proof that her impersonation was NOT just about how fast Mikkayla eats. As usual, she back-pedalled, lied, "apologised" and probably thinks she did nothing wrong.

Mikkayla started it by telling Tahan to shut up, which Tahan then told her to shut up because no one likes the sound of her voice, and then Mikkayla screamed 'well nobody likes you!' So they are both in the wrong, a lot of booze seems to be involved and I can see why Tahan did the skit about her eating.

Did Tahan take it to far? Most likely yes.
Does Mikkayla need to learn that if you dish it you are going to cop it? Most likely yes.

Hopefully we get to see the full argument at one stage because it was clear there was things missing from what we saw. And for all those that are going to jump on me about 'fat shaming' Mikkayla, don't. She brags about how much she eats and then complains about her weight. It would be hard to not say anything about it when she is doing that. My husband and I think Mikkayla is the second most beautiful girl in the house, but her behaviour towards other people is making her look ugly, not her body shape.

With all the editing that happens, will we ever know what really goes on?

Exactly. Last night's episode in particular was edited so poorly and not just regarding the Tahan/Mikkayla fight. They can pretty much edit any footage they want to suggest that something has happened even if it hadn't or it had but had gone down in a completely different way.

Probably a nil all draw, but nomination points will flow next week.

Guaranteed they'll both be up again.

The problem is they muted or did not capture what actually started this fight. We know Tahan was pushing an idea across which Mikkayla did not want to do. But, what did Mikkayla say for Tahan to tell her to Shut up? Even after that we only heard a couple of things leaving us to fill in the blanks. Tahan telling Tim the next day "she can dish it out but can't take it" must of been referring to Mikkayla crying after the fight. Meanwhile, Tahan instead of crying decides to mock and insult Mikkayla behind her back.

I feel like it has come down to which one do we want to go home first and I don't care enough for Mikkayla to want to admit I would rather Tahan went home 1st.

Tahan was extremely horrible with her mocking then yelling "Ding ding ding!" she just sounded like such an awful bully. Mik wanted to go home and was crying. Tim is right that Mik has more real friends in the house. Tahan doesn't really have any real friends and that's her own fault for pushing everybody away and finding reasons to dislike them. Give Tahan enough time and she could dislike a rainbow.

that's her own fault for pushing everybody away and finding reasons to dislike them.

Absolutely. I reckon even the boys who "love her" only do so because she's hot. They wouldn't have the time of day for her if she was average/ugly. @finding reasons to dislike them...I think that's the difference between Mikkayla and Tahan. Mikkayla has (mostly justifiable) reasons for disliking people based on how they treat others. Tahan's reasons (ie the sound of Mikkayla's voice & her eating habits, the sugar sisters' hair, etc etc) for mocking/picking fights/disliking people are far more superficial...her problem, NOT theirs, and much more of a reflection of who she is than what they are.

I wish Mikkayla acted as a bigger person and ignore Tahans comments rather than bitching behind her back ( which anti-fans call her a coward for) and leading the tahan hate campaign to isolate her... the public would love it if Mikkayla ignored her rather than corner her along with the SS and Jade..

Mikkayla has jealousy issues, that's her problem and not Tahan's. Mikkayla has her little clique, is really bossy and goes away sulking to try and get sympathy. Her support has diminished.

One way to get someone evicted is group together, isolate a person. Influence the viewers by saying there mean and a bully, then the group be mean and bully back get the person to react in a negative way. The viewers should recognise this and look past it and realise its a game and see it for what it is.

Jazz tweeted this too
[MENTION=5638]Mark[/MENTION]ymark329 well I was in there & saw a very nasty side of mikayla, the sisters & jade like pack mentality at school. Enough for me!

Back