Skip to main content

Episode Day 40 (Fri 6 Sept 2013) - Daily Show (30 minutes)

Medusa

Turns People to Stone
Help...I won't be here tonight....Please copy down what happens "word for word" please :D

I'm a little but drunk already right now. But I'll still post. Can't reck tradition

We have an election tomorrow so I'm up all night studying each parties policies. YOLO!

Help...I won't be here tonight....Please copy down what happens "word for word" please :D

Tully cried, Ben talked to his photo's, Ed did nothing as usual, Drew did whatever Tully told him to, Tim had sex with Heidi, the Heidi told everyone she didn't like him anymore, Jade wrote Ed on her dildo and ..... The sugar sisters accused Tahan of something so she went them with a saucepan & Mikkayla told Tully to shove her golf ball up her ....

If I missed anyone then they didn't say anything & shouldn't be there.... Now you're up to date...

Yo yo yo cutie patooties!! I woke up at 4am to grab some water and had that fricken Hot Pantz song stuck in my head. Woke up at 7 to start my day and it was STILL THERE!! Needless to say I am NOT looking forward to the DS tonight.

I'll grab my girls
You'll grab your boys
And we can stay
And play
And shake it around

(just trying to get it in your heads too xo)

Yo yo yo cutie patooties!! I woke up at 4am to grab some water and had that fricken Hot Pantz song stuck in my head. Woke up at 7 to start my day and it was STILL THERE!! Needless to say I am NOT looking forward to the DS tonight.

I'll grab my girls
You'll grab your boys
And we can stay
And play
And shake it around

ACK, I just got woke up without it in my head....grrrrrrrrrrrrr...LOL

I'll grab my girls
You'll grab your boys
And we can stay
And play
And shake it around

Don't forget the twins over voices in the clip, yep I can't get the damn song outta my head too. It will be wine time soon, should make for an interesting evening

We have an election tomorrow so I'm up all night studying each parties policies. YOLO!

As per what I've already been doing in the "election" thread for others, post your electorate and I'll tell ya how I would vote if it were my electorate. :D

regarDS

Will Timbo stick his hand up Bimbo? Will Muckayla get out of bed before 3pm? Will there be another meeting of the mutineers? Who will Tully work her magic on tonight?

I love how they get around the media blackout by putting their ads in a news report. Way to negate the purpose of the blackout period!

Last edited:

I'll grab my girls
You'll grab your boys
And we can stay
And play
And shake it around

I was singing - we r watchin u tonight!

Will Timbo stick his hand up Bimbo? Will Muckayla get out of bed before 3pm? Will there be another meeting of the mutineers? Who will Tully work her magic on tonight?

We all know who sticks their hands up people. If Tim starts it's a catchable disease.

We all know who sticks their hands up people. If Tim starts it's a catchable disease.

Bahahahahaha! I'm vouching best comment of the night. I dare say anyone could top this.

I'm a little but drunk already right now. But I'll still post. Can't reck tradition

tumblr_mm8d12vHCl1spjvxzo1_500.gif

Back