Skip to main content

Episode Day 40 (Fri 6 Sept 2013) - Daily Show (30 minutes)

Isn't pulling out eyelashes a disorder of some sort?

Tryctahpahlia or something? I swear it is.

I'm here, I'm here!! I was thinking what if Tully goes on Monday and someone in the audience has a sign that says, "you've been dumped". Unless they tell her before she walks the plank.

Friday shows feel so empty!!! It's already an ad break :(

Exactly [MENTION=35181]Mrs Butterface[/MENTION]

Friday is also their day off it seems, they just do this stuff with the thursday's episode and live feed clips and air it the day after in 30 minutes.

Ed sat on stuff and we heard an extended conversation about Ben wearing pyjamas. It's an action packed ep.

Ben has 'Bad boy bubby' written all over him.

At least we've been spared the painful monologue to the 2 dollar shop photo frame!

I'm here, I'm here!! I was thinking what if Tully goes on Monday and someone in the audience has a sign that says, "you've been dumped". Unless they tell her before she walks the plank.
As much as I don't like Tully I'd hope they'd be more considerate than to allow a sign like that. I'm not sure if even telling her beforehand is a good thing as she'd go into full breakdown mode and we really shouldn't see that. But then again if she's telling Sonia how much she's looking forward to seeing Tahlia, wondering where Tahlia is, etc I guess telling her before walking the plank is unavoidable.

this is the first friday show that ive watched this year..now i can see why i dont usually bother

Back