Skip to main content

Episode Day 36 (2nd Sep 13) EVICTION SHOW #4

I almost voted to save Tully just for the drama, but I would have hated myself immediately. Feel sorry for her girlfriend, but a little surprised at all the outrage... All's fair in love and war? If my partner was going on BB I would be worried. They're together 24/7 with nothing to do.

They told the crowd not to boo any housemates, and thank god for that.

id prefer that they let the crowd do what they want in all honesty, but then again, id rather not see that thing cry again... hmmm.... :\

Drew and Tully under the covers tonight ..
BTKUUf0CcAA7LQ4.jpg
Hahahahahaha!!! LUUURRRVE The Office!!

Get a grip you idiot. 6 weeks in a house like that is equivalent to you slowly becoming best friends with someone in the real world over many months. I don't know if you've ever been in a situation similar to BB but you form "best friends" in a matter of weeks.

They cried a bit, not a whole heap, they were just emotional. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it so shut up.
Yeah I remember going to summer camp for a couple of weeks and crying when I had to leave my friends.

Of course I was 10. And a girl.

I think it's because people empathise with her as she has such low self esteem and I also think Ed strings her along. Also Ed has such low fan base - people who don't like him, could like Jade.

That's a good point.. Revenge saving!! I just wish there was a vote to evict option! I wonder if Tully will have as many people saving her this week (because clearly she will be nominated again) after her cheating went to the next level last night..

and it was a complete waste of time. She didn't really get given a task or anything to do. He gave her advice that everyone else should have been giving her anyway. Weird!

yeah you know you've embarrassed yourself when Big Brother sends in the talking fish to give you advice. Poor Jade.

how funny was Ben...."i don't think your going to like it.....he didn't talk about you AT AWLLLL" haha

really annoyed we only get to see the shopping list ina flashback segment. I used to always like seeing that.

And are we sure that it was only Tully that was sobbing? it really sounded like two people.

yeah you know you've embarrassed yourself when Big Brother sends in the talking fish to give you advice. Poor Jade.

how funny was Ben...."i don't think your going to like it.....he didn't talk about you AT AWLLLL" haha

Even BB could not take another day of NO ONE putting Jade in the picture that her pursuit of Ed is cringeworthy......so they resorted to the fish... Dear God... someone or something had to....... it was a mercy.... a kindness.... and so far it has worked. I still love her though.... so she has made an embarrassing play for a guy over and over and over.... but she has a kind heart, and does not bitch, is an angel compared to the likes of Tully and Heidi. So glad for her that she has the sisters in there, because it would start to be a lonely place for Jade if they were not there. Wonder will we get to see the moment when the penny drops with Drew that he made a seriously wrong choice in there !

Does anyone else find it completely wrong that one of the PRODUCERS (Alex M) directly told a hosuemate what to do and how to behave? By voicing Surly and telling her to back off and play hard to get, isn't he directly influencing the game? And therefore, the way the public sees Jade and votes for her? That's like calling Tim into the diary room and saying "Just act a bit more calm, stop playing all those pranks so we can keep you in a bit longer"... I think it's outrageous.. No matter how humiliating Jade's behaviour is and has been, how is it fair to received direct instruction from one of the most senior producers!??!?!?!

really annoyed we only get to see the shopping list ina flashback segment. I used to always like seeing that.

And are we sure that it was only Tully that was sobbing? it really sounded like two people.

More than 2. Yes Tully was breaking down, but Jade and Tahan also were crying. Matt and Ed got a bit teary too.

Even BB could not take another day of NO ONE putting Jade in the picture that her pursuit of Ed is cringeworthy......so they resorted to the fish... Dear God... someone or something had to....... it was a mercy.... a kindness.... and so far it has worked. I still love her though.... so she has made an embarrassing play for a guy over and over and over.... but she has a kind heart, and does not bitch, is an angel compared to the likes of Tully and Heidi. So glad for her that she has the sisters in there, because it would start to be a lonely place for Jade if they were not there. Wonder will we get to see the moment when the penny drops with Drew that he made a seriously wrong choice in there !

I think if it was up to Drew he and Jade would be together. It was her that somewhat left him and started chasing Ed. Tully started getting close to Dtew then.

Does anyone else find it completely wrong that one of the PRODUCERS (Alex M) directly told a hosuemate what to do and how to behave? By voicing Surly and telling her to back off and play hard to get, isn't he directly influencing the game? And therefore, the way the public sees Jade and votes for her? That's like calling Tim into the diary room and saying "Just act a bit more calm, stop playing all those pranks so we can keep you in a bit longer"... I think it's outrageous.. No matter how humiliating Jade's behaviour is and has been, how is it fair to received direct instruction from one of the most senior producers!??!?!?!

Spot on. Unlike a lot of posters on this site I'm no fan of jade. She's using the unrequited love card and (sort of) attractive girl with (self-worth) issues (imagine what kind of issues she'd have if she was Heidi who is overweight :rolleyes: ) to get sympathy from mainly teenage girl viewers. Because in all honesty besides that trite dull storyline she really adds nothing of value to the dynamics of the house.

Does anyone else find it completely wrong that one of the PRODUCERS (Alex M) directly told a hosuemate what to do and how to behave? By voicing Surly and telling her to back off and play hard to get, isn't he directly influencing the game?

Nothing new. BB is always influencing the game. Always.

Spot on. Unlike a lot of posters on this site I'm no fan of jade. She's using the unrequited love card and (sort of) attractive girl with (self-worth) issues (imagine what kind of issues she'd have if she was Heidi who is overweight :rolleyes: ) to get sympathy from mainly teenage girl viewers. Because in all honesty besides that trite dull storyline she really adds nothing of value to the dynamics of the house.

I completely agree. The relentless pursuit of Ed is one thing, but to continually be subjected to her whining about not being good enough for him because he's "perfect" and her endless self-esteem issues is getting beyond boring. She really adds nothing to the show, as you rightly pointed out. Get rid of her and bring in an zinger of an intruder for the boys to fight over!

Nothing new. BB is always influencing the game. Always.

BB does influence the game but not in such a direct way - intructing a housemate how to behave in regard to their sexual advances.. Unless they felt that legally they had to show that they were advising her that her relelntless sexual harassment :)P) needed to stop, I can't see any other reason to interfere other than to directly influence the outcome of the current or future vote.

just about all the girls were sobbing ... they were all shocked ... Tully was just the loudest but by no means was she the only one

agreed - and if this is what they are going to do why not pull Drew in or Tully in and give them some Brotherly advice? will they pull Tim aside and give him some insider information so he can yank more strings?

I know its BB's game but HMs should all be on an even playing field

Could they not have come up with something else this year instead of Surly? It was lame last year and its worse this one!

100%. Every time I see Surly I want to fast forward. Complete waste of time. And absoluetly infuriating that he's now being used to manipulate the players in a direct way. I call *Bullsh**!!!

100%. Every time I see Surly I want to fast forward. Complete waste of time. And absoluetly infuriating that he's now being used to manipulate the players in a direct way. I call *Bullsh**!!!

At least someone told jade to lay of Ed for a bit. Her fellow HMs are not. Even Ed does not have the guts to set her straight. Although i agree about surly being a waste of time and now he is influencing the game but i think it had to be done.
I wonder how long till jade starts pursuing Ed again?

Back