Skip to main content

Episode Day 36 (2nd Sep 13) EVICTION SHOW #4

Medusa

Turns People to Stone
Get stuck in right here, right now. Who will go?...it is an exciting one because "things" are so uncertain :D

Last edited:
I think Caleb or Ed goes tonight. Tully will be surprisingly high in saves. The HMs will be in shock.

Hopefully Tahan being up a few weeks in a row doesn't impact on her number of votes. I'd be very disappointed if she was the one to go.

Really want it to be Tully, but doubt very much that it will be - so hoping it is Caleb or Ed to shake up the housemate's assumptions

Particularly as Matt and Drew are expecting it to be one of the girls

Mmmmm Forgot to say that I will be late tonight....Have to work till 7.00pm for sure tonight...

I will be hopping from foot to foot in anticipation till I can get home and on the computer :D

Oh man, I'm going to get RSI refreshing F5 because I don't have access to free to air! I wish they streamed online D:

I haven't been this excited for an eviction night for a loooooooooooooooong time!

It's going to be Ed, Caleb or Tahan tonight. Most likely Tahan. That said, BBAU has a huge female demographic skew, so the former two might end up getting saved out of their asses. That still leaves Tahan, though.

I don't think Tully or Tim will be going, both for the same reasons -- people know what's good for their TV.

If you look at this series' evictions so far, there's a very clear pattern of underrepresented/quiet HMs getting evicted (sans considering the females voting for the eye candied but boring housemates, i.e. Matt). Every week has been predictable thus far. Sharon, Rohan, Jasmin and Xavier's evictions in their respective weeks did not surprise at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the housemates will blame Tim for whoever is evicted since so many of them felt Mikayla was going to leave.

Back