Skip to main content

Episode Day 31 (Wed 28/08/13): Daily Show + Confidential

Let's vote to save all the other nominees so Tully gets evicted and then we can find out what it is she doesn't want to face????
haha yeah I think as concerned citizens, we should definitely encourage Tully to face her fears on the outside. I already said earlier that Mikkayla has prompted me to vote for the first time but I'm willing to throw a couple of votes to each of the others as well if it means getting rid of Tully now. Well and truly over her now. That is if she hasn't been saved already. UGH the thought of that is enough to make one Tully all over again.

I'm thinking the exact opposite. Ben is quite a vulnerable person, and Tim was getting stuck into Ben because he is such an easy target. It was patronising and it was designed to make Ben feel bad about himself. I feel sorry for Ben, and it makes me dislike Tim even more.

Sorry but I think that is kind of wrong. Tim's main goal was to get Ben to learn how to cook for himself and if he was going on about it, it was just because Ben had been so resistant to the idea for days, which was silly. Tim was having trouble explaining this to Ben and Ben didn't trust that Tim didn't have alterior motives. But in the end Tim gave Ben a bit of a push in the right direction and Mikkayla helped teach Ben how to cook. I think Tim is over the not being trusted and people thinking he has ulterior motives (even when he doesn't).

Just finished here, good episode. I liked the more in-depth chats, and feel like we're getting to know the housemates a bit better. There were so many little glimpses into their lives tonight, from Jade's childhood being shunted around between countries, to her insecurities, to Tully's poor coping skills when her mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's, to Caleb's OCD, to the chats in the Diary Room. That's what I want to see, that deeper stuff.

I didn't like the way they were patronising Ben though, even if he might just be playing a character. He knows how to chop vegetables, everyone does. He might not know how to cook them so they don't go soggy etc, but he would know how to cut them.

Loved the BEE STINGERS - Keep that one and involve Tully!

Maybe we shouldn't laugh about this: Shock therapy is the kind of thing they do to people that suffer chronic depression and I think Tully is showing signs of it. I must say there are a few other people in the house also showing signs of various mental conditions. It's kind of a crazy yet lovable bunch this year!

I was not a fan of Jade but really felt for her tonight, She mush really have struggled at a school and its had a massive impact in her self esteem.

Tully is just disgusting. Every time she is on screen I just feel sick. For fuck sake Australia, please get rid of her this week. Enough is enough.

We saw a bit more of her tantrum over the fake party, her telling drew "like you give a shit!" and storming off. How the fuck does Drew put up with that shit?

Tim telling Ben to take some initiative in the kitchen was great. I'm glad Ben wasn't a sook about it and took his advice.

Tully is the brainiac of the house.

Bwahahahahaha. Great joke.

?? Tully said there were a few things she didn't want to face on the outside. Then her and Drew had an exchange like: "one thing in particular?" "yeah" and threw looks back and forth to each other. I don't think anyone's thinking Tully dumped Tahlia but something was being discussed in that conversation that she obviously didn't want to say out loud. What else do you think they were possibly discussing if not her feelings for Drew and/or Tahlia?

She knows she was booed by the crowd. Maybe she fears being stalked or attacked by the psychos.

She knows she was booed by the crowd. Maybe she fears being stalked or attacked by the psychos.

That's not how that conversation came across at all. And that definitely wouldn't explain the looks between the two of them. Hopefully Sonia will ask her about it when she's booted on Monday.

It looked like Tully was about to burst into tears as well (I know, I know nothing new there but in the context of the convo it confirms our theories)

What annoyed me about the Tim/Ben thing the most was that Ben got all holier than thou about chicken killing but then wouldn't answer the leather question, you don't get to have it both ways mate.

Re Jade I get the feeling all she wants to be is a kept woman which is a bit sad IMO

Maybe we shouldn't laugh about this: Shock therapy is the kind of thing they do to people that suffer chronic depression and I think Tully is showing signs of it. I must say there are a few other people in the house also showing signs of various mental conditions. It's kind of a crazy yet lovable bunch this year!

Your concern for Tully's welfare is so obviously fake.

yet he got into the army

Don't need to know how to spell to shoot a gun G U N

Some good bits in this show loads of mixed conversations and different housemates getting featured.
Game show task was lame though

Back