Skip to main content

Episode Day 31 (Wed 28/08/13): Daily Show + Confidential

As if Ben doesn't know how to chop vegetables. He probably would have been taught at school, at least. (Still watching here).

Those anti-Mikkayla fools are the boring ones. Mikkayla was a class act in this episode and she keeps getting stronger and more liked with every episode and your pitiful comments can't stop that.

Exactly :D

Mikkayla for the win.

I don't dislike Mikkayla really, but I think she knows how to get HLs time. I don't think Ben or Jade are changing for anyone, they know they are getting airtime. And I've no doubt there could be others in the house who aren't featured who are honest to people as well. Of course the Bitter Sisters won't take any criticism, they have to be considered perfect otherwise they are on the warpath.

It's interesting listening to your theories even if I have the complete opposite opinion :) I've never been much of a believer of complicated conspiracy theories.

random thoughts

- mikayla is great value. from quickly getting over tully's bullshit "strategic-wise" selection of her, to being inspired by tim to stir with jade, to giggling herself into fits whilst being electromocutalated. even her calling out the food situation wasn't bossy - it was an FYI for everyone to watch out for themselves. although, the boys are such meatheads, if I was her, I'd let them starve and go crawling to big brother hat in hand.

I just think it's so bad that they call her 'bossy' and seem to dislike her for comments such as this, but then Caleb had to go and bargain with BB to get more peanut butter.

Maybe you should listen to Mikkayla, guys.

riddims, I'm really glad you made that point about people who say the HMs know each other better than we do. So many times I've seen that said and always thought the complete opposite. We see their private conversations, their reasons for nominating, what they say to BB, etc. All stuff that the other HMs aren't privy to. I wonder why people refuse to understand that.

I remember awhile ago seeing Tahlia pop into the Tully thread to defend her. I'd be very curious to hear her take on what went down tonight because as I said before I'd be raging if I were her. There's just no good spin that can possibly be placed on that conversation with Drew.

What did Tully say that has lead people to think she was indirectly dumping Tahlia? I must have missed that.

I saw her talking about not wanting to go home, but then I got distracted.

People on this forum are making stuff up for their own amusement. :(

Yeah I agree. Ditch Ed and maybe Jade can come into her own a bit more. Of course Tully has to go first. ...but then Ed
No Ed first! ED FIRST!! I'm still waiting for Tully to say, "EEEEEEExcellent!"

People on this forum are making stuff up for their own amusement. :(
?? Tully said there were a few things she didn't want to face on the outside. Then her and Drew had an exchange like: "one thing in particular?" "yeah" and threw looks back and forth to each other. I don't think anyone's thinking Tully dumped Tahlia but something was being discussed in that conversation that she obviously didn't want to say out loud. What else do you think they were possibly discussing if not her feelings for Drew and/or Tahlia?

random thoughts

- jade getting an extended profile on confidential was nice. i actually feel like i understand her better.

- tully has been every bit as bad with drew as jade has been with ed. but only one of them is called a whore and a flirt - and that's the one who's actually single and available for a relationship

- tully being afraid to leave tells me everything i need to know about the nature of her relationship, and her feelings in the house. and obviously drew knew what she was talking about

- mikayla is great value. from quickly getting over tully's bullshit "strategic-wise" selection of her, to being inspired by tim to stir with jade, to giggling herself into fits whilst being electromocutalated. even her calling out the food situation wasn't bossy - it was an FYI for everyone to watch out for themselves. although, the boys are such meatheads, if I was her, I'd let them starve and go crawling to big brother hat in hand.

- the girls sitting around talking about how respectful matt is of women is hilarious considering how disrespectful, condescending and misogynistic he's been in the diary room and with the other boys. be sure and refer back to that every time you think "the HMs know better than us what everyone is like". No, they really don't - they only know what they show each other. We get to know what they think no one else can see.

- tahan got the disappearing edit. i'm thinking she could be in trouble this week

- mostly i'm irritated that channel 9 cannot keep to a programming schedule. seriously, they were like 30 minutes over. I'm having to record hours of programming each night just in case. buncha dickwads.

your random thoughts resonate with me again. great job!

I won't be posting here with you guys tonight anyway! :( Got stuffz to do... but I'll catch the ep later on.

Don't miss my posts too much! ;)
:( Oh Theorist is doing something with his real friends....:(

I'll miss you
tumblr_m4nd2fKn5v1qh5etc.gif
II am Tully sobbing right NOW :D
What?! Have no clue what my old account name is so I made a new one to follow along with your updates.

I feel a Tully coming on.
Aww, feeling the love. :eek: xoxo Thanks guys, I promise to be back in full force as of tomorrow. ;)

?? Tully said there were a few things she didn't want to face on the outside. Then her and Drew had an exchange like: "one thing in particular?" "yeah" and threw looks back and forth to each other. I don't think anyone's thinking Tully dumped Tahlia but something was being discussed in that conversation that she obviously didn't want to say out loud. What else do you think they were possibly discussing if not her feelings for Drew and/or Tahlia?

Let's vote to save all the other nominees so Tully gets evicted and then we can find out what it is she doesn't want to face????

Back